Real world limiter - does not store excess chunks in ram

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SeanLeapley, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Offline

SeanLeapley

Here is my problem. I want to have several small worlds for various things such as games and other rules and to make sure inventories stay separate along with the advantage of only granting certain permissions per world. I can already have several worlds, but they all lag because so many chunks get loaded with the view distance.

For example, I would like to be able to create a world that is 2x2 chunks big where NO other chunks are even in the ram. So, the player could walk off the edge and fall to their death in the void if they wanted to.

I can already sort of do this with a world border that disables travel beyond that 2x2 chunk area. However, the chunks beyond that border that is in the players view distance are still loaded and in ram. I want these gone so the world does NOT even load beyond 2x2 chunks.

I want the plugin to have a setting in yml file for world "width" and "length" limits. So that the world can not even generate beyond the limit even for the sake of view distance. The player will have a "drop to your death" edge of the world, kind of like in "the_end" where the only landmass is a limited width and length island.

2. Offline

LaxWasHere

CleanRoomGenerator