Real Time Towny/Faction Signs!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lazor, May 4, 2013.

?

Would you use this plugin on your server?

1. Yes! Great Idea!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I'd try it out.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No. Not Such a Great Idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

Lazor

I've been thinking about this idea for quite some time now, and am finally posting it here to Bukkit! The idea is simply this: Signs every X amount of seconds/minutes/hours/days according to the Towny/Faction.

If you've ever been on a Survival Games server, you should get the idea of what I am talking about. You'll notice that the signs update every second or so, telling the player which server is available to play, how many players are inside of it, and all of that fun jazz.

This is where my idea would come into action.

Let's say you have a Spawn point where everyone could hang out, read up on commands, read donation perks, etc., and also have a Towny wall for all towns to be published, automatically. The signs would simply show the Town itself, the name, Mayor, Assistant, Members, Allied, etc. It would show the size, the Towny/Faction players online, all that. Hopefully you understand what I am saying here. Real-Time updating signs.

Hopefully this makes sense to whoever may read this, and if not, please leave a comment below so I could clarify the foggy parts of this ideal plugin.

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment of what you think!