Real Player Bot Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by zioGiok, Aug 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zioGiok

Hi everyone! I need an easy plugin that can make one or more "bots" in the server. The only plugin that can be compared to what i want is "PlayerSimulator Plugin" but this project is abandoned and it doesn't works now. The bot you can create with this plugin is like a real player but it can stays always online 24/7. I don't need a plugin to make NPCs or to change the number of players who are playing at the moment in the server list so please DON'T answer this post with something like: "Use FakePlayersOnline or Citizens" because it's not what i am looking for. For example you can do normal commands to this bot like /tp /kick /withelist add as he is a normal player. I hope someone can do this easy thing for me, I really need this plugin for the 1.8 version.

Thanks everyone for the time to read this and sorry for my bad English...it's not my main language.

2. Offline

XxTimexX

@zioGiok
    I'm not sure that I'll have time for this, but in order to help others who might possibly do it I'll ask you a question.
    Do you want that bot to be able to use commands. Such as, if you would use a command that would set a command to do (i.e set the bot to do /feed (player) every hour or something). Also should the bot be killable (so other players would be able to kill him), should there be some kind of permission? Please use the form you can find here.

Also, your English isn't that bad. A lot of us saw a lot worse English.

3. Offline

zioGiok

Bot won't do any commands but I have to be able to do command /sudo (bot). For who don't know what sudo command is, here an example: /sudo (player name) tpa Steave, and the player will send to Steave a tpa request so you execute a command as a player wrote it in his chat. To do this the player must result real for the server but it don't be killable and it don't have to move. I want to spawn it in a safe place when other players can't go and leave this there forever.

4. Offline

XxTimexX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.