Real Estate as a commodity / Simple Homes

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tremor, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Offline

tremor

I've been using the /region feature of worldguard/worledit to give my players little houses around the servers initial spawn point. I created about 40 in total, and then it got to be a real pain for me and the handful of other admins to region them, assign them and keep track.

I would like a plugin that, allows an admin to setup little home regions, maybe a predefined structure (potentially also within a zone like a city zone with pvp off, etc like the regions or worldguard) a cobble hut 7x7x6 or something... and assign it to an owner using a sign on the exterior, perhaps above the door (in front of and to the right of the door). From that sign location perhaps - you could create a protected region that goes from the sign 3 up and 3 down, 3 left and 3 right, and 7 deep.

Once assigned, that player would have build rights to that house, protected storage, etc..

Now the kicker. If that player chose to, he could trade his house to another player for an economy money or materials.. whatever.. all he would have to do is edit his sign to the other players name.

Ultimately I'd also like to tie this into a rent situation also.. as some of the worldguard homes i've setup, sit unused as players quit or go elsewhere.. so that, perhaps if the rent isn't paid the home goes into a general pool of available real estate again.

Just some ideas..