RankSpawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jungalist81, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Offline

jungalist81

I am requesting a plugin for my server. I am calling it RankSpawn.

Description: When /spawn is excecuted, the plugin will detect that persons rank and teleport them to the designated area. This plugin is dependent on Permissions.

Why not use the other Spawn plugins?
    I am having some conflicts with using Spawncontrol and Spawngroup. I just want a simple lightweight plugin without home functions (I am already using multihome). I also dont want people to have to type: /groupspawn or /gs spawn <group>. Commandbook plugin is setup on my server and I want a way to override the spawn on that

How will this be used in my server?
    1st time players by default gets the rank: guest and gets teleported to the guest spawn. There at guest spawn, they must traverse through a small dungeon, when they finish, they are automatically promoted to rank: builder. When they type: /spawn their spawn location will be outside. Players that have rank: merchant will have their spawn location located our marketplace. Players with rank: Admin spawn location is at our private castle in the sky.

2. Offline

wolf655

ok this is a very neat idea, i think if made this will be very useful! i know i would use it on my server, i get guests all the time Breaking things cause they dont know what to do! good idea Jungalist81!

3. Offline

HuntMASTER15

I would definitely use this. It would be neat if also you could set where players are when they join for the first time only (spawn) and where they spawn when they die (respawn).

4. Offline

sgt_blackdude

This would be such a good idea especially for servers going for the rpg style of game-play I think that someone should think about making this as a plugin for Bukkit great thinking! :D

5. Offline

jungalist81