Ranks GUI (A Permissions Plugin)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TheJoshXGamesOfficial, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: RanksGUI

What I want: What I would like is a simple permissions plugin with a gui. I know there are plenty downloadable ones, but have only had two that work and don't constantly bug out. The plugin would need to be able do basic permissions (like assign ranks, have an area where permission nodes go for each rank). The plugin would also need to have multi world support, but not the same permissions in different worlds (like if someone has /fly in hub, they shouldn't have /fly in a game). The main command would be /rank {name} and would open a GUI. There would be all the ranks available, and the rank they currently are would be enchanted. Something I would personally like, but is not essential, is when you hover over their current tag it would show who gave it and when it was assigned. Lastly, which I am not sure if is possible, but multiple tags per player. Basically how this would work is let's say a Helper (or other staff rank) also have a premium rank, only the staff rank would show, but they would have permissions for both ranks.

Messages: For messages, when someone is given a rank it would send the person receiving the rank "Ranks > {assigner} assigned you to {rank}." and would broadcast "Ranks > {assigner assigned {assignee} to {rank}." to players with the permission node ranks.broadcast.

Ideas for commands: /rank {name}, /rankcreate {name}, /rankmodify {name of the rank} {added permission node}, and /rankload (which would reload the config)

Ideas for permissions: ranks.open (opens gui), ranks.support (able to apply certain tags, and would be editable which ranks they can apply in config), ranks.admin (can apply most ranks, once again configurable in config), ranks.owner (can apply all ranks), ranks.create (ability to create rank in game), ranks.broadcast, ranks.modify (add permissions to a rank in-game), and ranks.reload (ability to reload config in game).

When I'd like it by: Definitely no rush for this, as it is very difficult to code.

Just a note: Please post your suggestions, and if something is not possible, please say so I can correct it!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Offline

webbhead

I'll do this for you.

3. Alright, thank you!

4. Offline

Kwright02

Could I Get A Download For This Too When It's done?

5. Offline

dave3k

I would like to see this done too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.