rank for time

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Moti12321, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moti12321 Probably just busy with his regular life.

2. Offline

Moti12321

timtower I know, I didn't said he have to answer me, his own life is much more important then mc server, but I asked if there any chance you might try it for me :)

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Have multiple request laying around already so I will have to pass

4. Moti12321 This shouldn't be all that complicated to create. If none of the plugins already suggested are suitable for you, I'll look into making it for you when I get home.

5. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm OMG thank you so much :D none of the plugins work for me... can u pls try?

6. Moti12321 Sorry I didn't get it done as planned yesterday, but here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryflez0hyadr7ny/TimeRanker.jar

It's hardly my best constructed plugin, and I've not tested it much, but it seemed to run okay from what I did test.

It'll check every 10 minutes if someone needs deranking (time is configurable) and will check players when they log in. Let me know if you have any issues.

7. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm what are the commmand/permmisions?
    its says its changed his rank but its didnt done anything at all

8. Moti12321 As far as I can remember, exactly what you requested:
    /timerank <player> <rank> <time> (requires timeranker.timerank)
    /timerank check <player> (requires timeranker.check)

Are you sure that it doesn't set the rank? Because when I tested it did for you. Are you using Vault or just Group Manager? What did you set the time to (it defaults to seconds)? Were there any errors in console at any point?

9. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm i did the command :
    /timerank BlackNWhit3 admin 60s and now its work... but u can set it to do : m-mins
    s-seconds
    d-1 day
    w-1week
    can u pls try to do it :) i will realy appreciat it :)
    i just found another bug-
    i shut the server down so he went down to guest and not left as a premium, and even after the time is up , i want him to be the rank he was before...

10. Moti12321 I already did that ;) You can use the letters you mentioned to adjust the time accordingly. So at the moment, once the time is up, they just get set back to the default group and not whatever they were before? If so, when I get home I'll change that.

11. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm yes they are getting to the rank guest (default ) but not to the member rank, and when the server shut down/ reload they get to guest also...

12. Moti12321 Hmm. Okay, I'll look into that tonight. There's nothing in my plugin that says that they should lose the rank as soon as the server shuts down or reloads, so maybe the ranks aren't actually saving properly. Final question for now: Are you using Vault or just Group Manager?

13. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm group manager, oh and yea i figuard i will just need to do /timerank and then /mansave :D
    but can u fix the think on that its returning to default group?

14. Moti12321 Sure, I'll make sure it stores the rank that they were before, and then make sure it changed them back to that rank once their time is up. Do you want me to make the plugin automatically run /mansave once the rank is changed successfully? That's pretty easy to add on and will save you the effort.

15. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm yes its will be much better .... and if you alredy doing it you can add that when they do /manpromote its also do /mansave? its dosent realy belong to the plugin but its will help us :)

16. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm thx alot! I don't want to be rude or something, but I found another bug, I can only promote and not demote some1... Ex: cant admin to member but can member to admin can you pls fix it?

AdamQpzm just tested the plugin- and its dosent working at all... its says:
    an internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  17. Moti12321 Paste error log on pastebin.com or similar please.

18. Offline

Moti12321

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  19. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm I'm not home right now, but I haven't touched anything in the config so it's should be just the default one

20. Offline

Moti12321

AdamQpzm the commamnd is now working but when the time to demote is coming all the plugins get disabled :O

21. Offline

cmoore9999

22. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Locked. We do not support offline mode

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.