Randomly kill players

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by srsdude, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Offline

Benjaneer

That would be cool. I still would like to send them to an arena where this all happens, next to spawn with a glass wall so people can watch. That would seriously dampen any wanna be griefers. :D

2. Offline

matter123

also how about send 50 or so arrows at them in about 10 seconds?

3. Offline

Benjaneer

Saw your edit:
    i personally say yes to all of those.
    But please if you can make it selectable somehow.... I might want to turn some of those on or off depending on the situation. i'm thinking however it might be better for me to use a jail plugin, maybe in conjunction with yours. So see what Srsdude says and go with that. I can always rig that stuff up myself minus the lightning using some of the pluginslike falsebook with a jail plugin and just build a crazy jail that kills people. kind of like the game jailbreak: http://www.moddb.com/mods/jailbreak... Jails with traps....

Anyways those sound cool but check with srsdude it's his request ;) I don't want to step on anyone's toes here and i already have my own plugin request....;)

Ooh that sounds fun. We could think up these all day =p . lol.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  4. Offline

matter123

i want like 20 or so

also what do you think if i prevented a player on the list from leaving?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

Benjaneer

Hmm that sounds iffy. Interesting idea but if you mean they can't leave the server I think that would cause problems. Even if it was possible. Instead make it so the list is persistent so that until their name is cleared by an op they will always be tortured whenever they join the server.

1)hmm how about when they punch a block it turns to tnt?
    2)and spawn alot of mobs around the player <--hopefully say spiders or locked drops on these so they get no useful items like gunpowder
    3)lightning
    4)drop them from they sky
    5)arrows
    6)fire
    7)encased in sand or gravel
    8)drowned
    10) Spawn a few Charged Creepers <- make sure they can't get drops so they don't get explosives from the creepers
    11) Slimes spawn, tons of them
    12)Spawned at a preset location built by the server owner to kill them [ex hole that goes through the entire world or pit full of cacti or lava etc.] <--this could be set to be the only one that occurs instead of all 20
    13) spawned into a dungeon? <--- not really much different than previous ideas =/
    ...thats all i've got so far...

6. Offline

matter123

7. Offline

Benjaneer

I'll post anymore ideas i come up with here. ;)

14)ooh How about angry wolves?

8. Offline

matter123

what if i stick them in there own nether?

9. Offline

Benjaneer

he he :D 15)^^^^ but with no items or drops again. only their fists. After all they might actually survive on zombie pigman and such:eek: wouldn't want that.....:D

10. Offline

matter123

yeah but how would they get out besides dying

also should all the players do the same event or should each one do a different event?

11. Offline

Benjaneer

um well i personally would set this to send every greifer to the arena of doom where they would all helplessly die and probably kill each other but in an open area they might pull off surviving if they are teamed up on say the mob swarm death. not likely but just pointing that all out....

hmm find a portal maybe and on some servers there is a plugin that stacks the worlds like this
    skyrealm
    world
    nether
    and you can climb between each one....

12. Offline

matter123

@Benjaneer
    i would make my own nether for each person then delete it afterwords

13. Offline

Benjaneer

yeah that would be cool.
    i was just telling you that there are plugins that would make normal nether escape possible.
    I don't remember the plugin name but it looked pretty sweet. Inception: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp...-and-overlapping-860.19964/page-2#post-368216
    I did not mean that should be a part of your plugin..... I do not think it should... However I was saying it might affect the nether thing... but then you would just turn of the nether kill option for that server =)

14. Offline

matter123

that plugin would only take into effect if the player broke through the bedrock in the nether

15. Offline

Benjaneer

Good To hear. I am considering installing it. It looks pretty sweet :)

16. Offline

matter123

what if i made greifers take twice as much damage

17. Offline

Benjaneer

Yes! or even more. Maybe 3 or 4 times so ppl can easily beat them up no matter what :p lol. That would be fun.

16)^^^^^

18. Offline

matter123

this is fun
    hmm they miss hitting something half the time

im gonna feel sorry for any griefers

19. Offline

Benjaneer

maybe a little... nah. Greifers just wrecked codename_b's dev server. Greifers should play spleef. Other than spleef they are [censored] that serve no purpose and have nothing better to do than mess stuff up. At least some greifers rig traps. But most just run around messing crap up.:mad:

Death to Greifers Long Live this Plugin. :D

20. Offline

matter123

ok wow now i hate greifers looking at the damage

21. Offline

Benjaneer

Yeah its f-ed up now. I was building the castle with the giant glass tower.. I got on today and went WHAAAAAT?
    noooo:'(
    Oh well code will be on later he should be able to fix it i hope... meanwhile we must torture the bastards :p

22. Offline

srsdude

@matter123

• Lightning strike until they die
    • Teleport them to the highest air block at their location
    • spawn several hostile spiders?
    • put fire wherever they go?
    • things @Benjaneer suggested
    • things like encasing them with sand is also cool
    • Maybe clear their inventory randomly :D
    Actually, just killing them would be fine, things other than lightning impact the environment too much :O (fire for example, even though I have it disabled)

23. Offline

matter123

it would get rid of anything that it made

24. Offline

Benjaneer

Hmmm... I agree. @matter123 I really would love it if i could config which of those occur.. maybe sometimes set it only to tele to the doom location where i have some sort of thing that kills them [set up by me] =]

I want others to watch them die. Then griefers will be warned :D

25. Offline

srsdude

26. Offline

matter123

good im currently adding the random events

27. Offline

Benjaneer

Yay!
    Tell me when this comes out.. =)

28. Offline

matter123

srsdude likes this.
  29. Offline

srsdude

@matter123 Thanks a lot! I will go try this :)

Is there a rep system on this forum?

30. Offline

Benjaneer

YAY! I will go test this out ;) I'll report back around lunch on the plugin's thread :)