Random TP for new Worlds

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by patricksterza, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

patricksterza

Plugin category: Crafting / Digging

Suggested name: RandomTP

Minecraft Version: 1.7.10 - Java 8

What I want: Hi guys, I am really looking thru this plugin to be made (Fast as Possible), What i asked bellow is so i can manage and make stuff on my server work fine and make my friends happy. And also, they are breaking everything in my world and its being ugly though...

What i want anyone to do is type /minerar and they will get TPed to a new world where they can craft and break stuff.

On main world "World" they will not be able to break anything even trees, so if they want to craft something, look for diamonds, stones, they got do /minerar
    Otherwise they have there homes and they will be able to build inside there in the main world "World".

Every time a player do /minerar he will get teleported to a random destination in a world that i created, but, i will have to put the world name in the config.

If possible make the commands editable and messages...

Ideas for commands:
    1. /minerar - Teleports you to the selected world in config.

Ideas for permissions:
    universe.minerar (or no need perm because anyone will be able to use /minerar

When I'd like it by: SAP

@MrGeneralQ

2. Offline

patricksterza

Edit:
    Make a config like
    Allowed World (for breaking and crafting)
    - Craft-World (/area,/tell,/msg)

Denied World (Player will only be able to build there if they are in their houses/plot
    - World (/pl,/plugin)

Also, if possible make a blocked commands config like; ABOVE inside the Parentesis "( )"

@I Al Istannen could you do me this? I think is very simple to make it, but idk how to code

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  3. Offline

patricksterza

4. Offline

patricksterza

5. Offline

patricksterza

6. Offline

MrGeneralQ

Aah yes sorry, just noticed ^^ Well I give it a try but not sure if I will succeed

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
  7. Offline

patricksterza

8. Offline

patricksterza

9. Offline

patricksterza

10. Offline

patricksterza

11. Offline

MrGeneralQ

Sorry, I was inactive for a while. Back now :) I'll take a look at it, but not sure if I wil finnish it, because of the many open projects.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.