Random "set" spawnpoint?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sketaful, Jun 8, 2012.

1. I have found plugins that allow you to make a special spawn that first time players on the server spawn in. I've also found a plugin that spawns players on random locations that you preconfigure.

What I haven't found thought, and what I'd really like is a plugin that let you set different spawnpoints that players are randomly spawned in when they first join the server and that becomes their default spawnpoint until they sleep in a bed or sethome somewhere else.

For ex. I want to have three big cities on my server. Three very different cities, each with a history of their own and set in different biomes. When a player joins the server he/she is spawned in one of these cities. Which city is randomly chosen for each player at login and after that they belong to that city until they go out and start their own or go on a massive walk to another city and get citizenship there.

You understand what I mean, right?

Does a plugin like this exist or is it something someone feel like doing?

A second idea would be spawn set by teleport.
    This way everyone that joins start out in a "starting area" and at the end of that area they can choose between different portals that leads to different cities. When they choose one portal to a city they get their spawn set in that city from that point on.

2. Offline

zathrus

3. Need to check that one up some more but it seems to be spawning people on random locations. I need a similar plugin, one that spawn people on random (set) location once, then they keep spawning on that location until they themself sets a new spawn.

Thanks for the answer btw :)