Random Server Crash with NO Error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Ch4t4r, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ch4t4r

Hi guys,

I got a bukkit server with currently 18 Plugin running (most RAM-intense plugins are Worldedit, worldguard, nocheatplus, essentials and Authme) and it keeps crashing randomly without any stacktrace. I already tried reducing the amount of RAM-intense plugins (it were like 7 plugins I removed...) and set 'per-ticks' for spawns in the bukkit.yml to 80. We got about 80 players a day and our server (just this one..) is crashing every 15 minutes. It can use up to 10 GB of RAM, we got a good CPU and are running the latest bukkit dev build. It's really annoying and we are loosing players with this. Does someone else got problems like this and maybe knows a solution? It would be very kind of you if helped me..

Thanks in advance,
    Ch4t4r | Daniel

2. Offline

Kolugo

Ch4t4r
    you're not getting any CPU or memory spikes before this happens? you've checked your entire start-up log and found no errors? latest java?

3. Offline

Ch4t4r

Kolugo
    There's no stack trace, we use java 7 (but not the newest update I think), RAM is constant at 2 GB of 7.6 GB and the processor's running well. Switching to the recommend build seemed to extend the time until the next crash, it 'only' happens every hour or so.

4. Offline

Kolugo

Ch4t4r
    are you running off your computer?

5. Offline

Ch4t4r

Kolugo It's an economy server hosted by hetzner (German company) with 32 GB ram, an intel i7 extreme (I think..)

6. Offline

Kolugo

Ch4t4r
    If everythings up to date, no errors, and you're sure it's none of your plugins (try running without any plugins), I'd contact your host. not much more advice I can give you unfortunately

7. Offline

Ch4t4r

@Kolugi well thank you this far, maybe I'll reset my server if this keeps happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.