Random Potion Effect every 30 seconds

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Kingaaru, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kingaaru

So, I’m pretty new to all this Java coding stuff. I don’t really know much about it. I wanted to make a plugin by myself, I tried my best but couldn’t figure it out.

Plugin category: Randomizers

Minecraft Version: 1.16.4

Suggested name: PotionEffectRandomizer

What I Want: I wanted to make a plugin where I get a random potion effect every 30 seconds. Me and my friends will be on the server but I only want the plugin to apply to me and not to my friends. I also want that after 30 seconds, I lose the effect I had and get a new one. I don’t want them to stack up. Could you also explain why you did that particular code in your answer too? It would be a great help if I understand it and can make it myself too!

Ideas for Commands: So, I researched a bit and you can use the random command. There was also a method using If, Else. I don’t really know much so I don’t really have any ideas.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible. I tried to make this and I know how hard it can be, so I just want you to take your time but try to make the plugin work properly.

I also had one more query. I wanted this plugin to make a YouTube Video. So, do I have permission to use your plugin on YouTube?

Once again, thanks a lot. I’m gonna try to learn java more.

2. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

The plugin will add a random potion effect every 30 seconds (the effect will be differente from the previous one).

To receive the random potion effect you must use the command: /ate [player] - Permission: potioneffectrandomizer.ate - If the player leaves the server then you will need to add them again

Also use the command : /ate reload - Permission: potioneffectrandomizer.ate - To reload the config

Haven't tested it so report any bugs if you find any

3. Offline

Kingaaru

Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting it this fast. I tested it out and it works like a charm! I just wanted to confirm again if I can use this plugin in a YouTube video.

4. Offline

gochi9

Do what you want with it, it's free and everyone can use it. Also here is the github in case you want to see the code: GitHub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.