Random Item

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by coolmonkey123101, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: Random Item

What I want: I want the plugin to give a player a random item every time they use the command /random, when they use the command they will receive their item, I also want the command to have a 6 hour cool down that i can change in the config, the items that are random that I can change in the config, the chance of the items put into their inventory when they use the command, and also I would like to broadcast this as-well (all put in the config).

Ideas for commands: /random - gives the player a random item

Ideas for permissions: random.use - gives the permission to use the command

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Wolf3141

I was just thinking it would be cool to have event weeks where players get a random item every time they log on once a day for a week. A lot of MMOs do this and its very similar to your plugin request.

4. First of all it was not a double request i just set up the request wrong, second Wolf4141 it is a lot like that if anyone can make it for me.

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. timtower can you make my plugin please?

7. Offline

Monkeyboystein

8. Monkeyboystein I would love for you to make my plugin please send me a date when it will be done!

9. Offline

Monkeyboystein

10. ok thaks that is very helpfull

i will just use the cooldown plugin for the cooldown part

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  11. Offline

Monkeyboystein

ok coolmonkey123101 So it gives you a random item/block and a random number of them, would u like me to remove the random number part

12. remove the random number of them i want to make it so that i can change that number in the config.