Random item

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by coolmonkey123101, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Hello i am looking for a plugin that gives you a random item every X hours by using a command /random. I have looked and looked for anything like this but i haven't found anything. What i am looking for it to do is if you type /random it will give you a random item every X hours. I want the plugin to have a config where i can change the time for when you can use it and what the random items are and how i can change them, i would appreciate this if someone could make it for me!

2. Offline

Ajaxan

I may be able to get this made in the next week. I'm currently working on a small project. I'll let you know when I finish and you can tell me if you still need it then.

3. Offline

magicpegin

When its done can you link it to me? I would also be interested in this.

4. Sure I would love to!

5. Offline

lucamasira

I've made one yesterday for my server, if you want the jar pm me

6. Offline

Wounded_Fighter

7. Offline

Ajaxan

My schedule is wide open, if you still need the plugin I'll start working on it. It seems you may have already got it though, just let me know!

8. yes i would still like the plugin im sorry it took me so long to respond

9. Offline

Ajaxan

Its fine, I'll get working on it tonight! I am currently working on another project, but I should have it done before too long.

10. when will you have it done

11. Offline

Ajaxan

I'm almost done, just need to add the time checking, everything else works perfectly though. May have it done by today, actually. It will be a Beta version, so if there are any minor problems just let me know and I'll fix them.

Here it is. RandomItems
    This is a Beta build so there may be small errors. Nothing that will crash a server just small things I may have missed. I'll be posting the project on the Bukkit Dev Website within a few days, but incase you want it early I provided the DropBox link. Pretty basic, just follow the config, most items are included just uncomment them. Hope this is what you wanted!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  12. THANKYOU so much this is perfect!!!

13. except for one thing IT DOESEN'T WORK!!! did you test it on 1.6.2?

14. coolmonkey123101

Holy dude. Calm down. Does it give an error or anything? Saying "it doesn't work" won't help him.

15. ok I will calm down but it does not give me any error or it doesn't load the config and when i do /plugins in game it will not show up