Random Events

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by retsrif, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

retsrif

After getting some inspiration from people on IRC, I have decided to make a random events plugin. Just to give you a picture without ruining the surprise, the events will be along the lines of Herobrine. One thing I wanted to ask was how rare should these events be? Any input would be appreciated.

2. Offline

lokiman72

A little more information please. I really dont know what you're asking for. Events rareness depend on what the event is.

3. Offline

retsrif

Events. Not events already implemented. I mean events like things that happen, like herobrine and other stuff like that. It's just like something random that happens and adds to ambience. How rare should herobrine be for exmaple?

4. Offline

woodzy

thunder? have that server say something like THERES A RIP IN TIME NAD THING CAN HAPPEN
    and have like a giant spawn neer some one day to night for X amount of time and visre visa, ummm,.....
    some ones iva gets something taken from it? some one randomly dies? got teleported soem were

5. Offline

Aqualix

I like the idea of events such as Herobrine. you should make it that it happens randomly in a 4 hour period to each player, but it cant happen for another 1 - 2 days after. Maybe also include mob raids, where a group of a certain type of mob appear near your house.

6. Offline

retsrif

yeah there re lots of ideas... i dont know if ill take this on now though... still a possibility... at least the idea is out there :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.