Random auction house offers

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MotivatedMonkey, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MotivatedMonkey

Plugin category: Economy

Minecraft version: 1.14.4 Bukkit (latest)

Suggested name: RandomAH

What I want: I'm running a small server for my friends (10-15 players). Everyone wants to play without cheating but still are begging me to drop items for them. I would like to see a plugin that will offer random offers on AH using random NPC names (working with NPCAuctions, Crazy auctions,... or even a new ah system whatever can be done sooner/easier on you). Listed items for trade could be edited in a config file (Containing a list of items for quick editing).
    Example:
    Enchanted bow
    Punch 1
    Price: 20$
    Seller: *Player* (Or random Npc name if its the NPC trade. common names)

If the NPC item is not sold in 1h it gets deleted. Player items stay till they cancel it. The cycle for new items and timers could be customized in the config too. Default 5 min for new NPC trade.

Ideas for commands: Up to you. Something simple. Maybe this could be the base of commands/rah ,/randomah, /rahouse.

Ideas for permissions:
    - Player can access ah (default)
    - Player can hide NPC trades (default)
    - Player can change the trade timer ( Under the period set in the config file, giving him a warning if he exceeded the time limit) (default)
    - Op can remove all trades (Trades should have IDs for removing specific trades)
    - Op can ban/give timeout on player trades

When I'd like it by: 2 weeks? I don't know how much time will it take. But I hope not too long.

2. Offline

pulsepvp_

Can you please explain a little bit more ? :)

3. Offline

MotivatedMonkey

So, random trades. I run a solo hardcore server that is wiped every week but still keeping the balance for a month. Take a look at the picture. Its the NPCAuction plugin. They have a large player base and can afford to use plugin like this for trades. On my server, there are like 10 active players and have items that are wanted by others. I have an economy set on it. Sign shops can't show you the enchants on the weapons for sale, and players are not using it to trade like that. (There is a no-pvp zone for trade) We all agreed that Auctions and bids are essential for everyone that joins us even if they are beginners. Fair fights sort of.

In the picture, you can see random trades by randoms. And it is filled. I can't achieve this on 10 people server. I would need a bot that will fill the AH every 5 min with random items in random quantities. Well, every 5 min there will be a new item on ah that will be available to purchase and will expire in an hour. So there needs to be a simple GUI.

I don't know how to explain it more into the details sorry.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.