Raid PVP: Looking for Dev

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Delta536, May 22, 2013.

1. Offline

Delta536

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Bridge Raid/ Not Sure

What I want:
    If you have ever played Rush by xisumavoid you might see where i got this idea from:http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/rush-pvp-bed-wars/

Anyway basically i was thinking a Big multi-player version of this. you start on two sides of a map, each of you have a spawn which contains a wool. the point of the game would to get across to the other side and break that wool.

At the start of a game players would spawn into the game on there side. each would spawn in with a basic pic, bow and lighter. they would spawn with these each time they died also. Under the spawn would be a little storage storage room that had double chests full of items like stone,tnt, arrow, wood and water, ect. Players would then pick up the items they wanted and from there would work on setting up defenses on there base.

As this is happening also they will be trying to rush to get the wool from there enemy. each team will be shooting at each other and fighting while all trying to bridge over to the other floating island where the enemy wool would be. Once the wool is broken that team wins. and thats basically it.

As for the more technical side of things, once players die they will instantly spawn back at there spawn point with the given items and try again. basically it continues like this until one side gets the wool. then the whole game resets and it starts all over.

Ideas for commands: /r create raid
    /r setspawn blue
    /r setspawn red
    /r reset - Force reset map
    /r join -join game
    /r setflag blue
    /r setflag red
    /r scoreboard
    Possibly More??

Ideas for permissions: raid.create
    raid.join
    raid.admin
    raid.setspawn
    raid.setflag
    raid.scoreboard
    raid.*

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

Before Finishing this plugin i would like to talk to whoever decides to take this on eather over skype or via private message so we can go over a few things. :) Skype: Delta536

2. Offline

Terrevon

Interesting idea. Since I have not heard of any plugin that does this, I could make it for you if you want. I'll send you a contact request on Skype.

3. Offline

Delta536

great ill be looking for you.

4. Offline

unforgiven5232

So basicly you want someone to make a minigame server (like everyone else) take credit for posting on bukkit and only reward the coder by saying hes the "dev". So what's stopping anyone from making this without your "help"

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Offline

unforgiven5232

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Not everybody is uploading such plugins on bukkitdev -.- most of the time it is the developer that person