"Races" plugin request [RPG]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by fireworkman1, May 31, 2012.

1. Offline

fireworkman1

Plugin category: RPG

Suggested name: Races

What I would like: For this plugin I’d like it to add an RPG Like races and levelling system to the game, where people as soon as they start get to choose a, the owner of the server can change the name of the races to many different things not just some set races.
    e.g.
    RPG name (different from your real mc name), race, age, sex (male + female),

if it’s possible it would be nice for when people speak in chat to show up as the name that they have chosen at the start. (RPG name)

Then when they have confirmed there name they should be able to make a bio for their character

Ideas for commands: for the start of this they could do
    /register <name> <race> <age> <sex>

Then for the bio set they could do
    /setbio <bio info>
    - thanks Fire

2. Offline

prophesix

I've been bouncing this idea around in my head and honestly I think this will be my next project. I'll keep you posted on the status of it and It will be very basic at first (only 4 set races) and eventually be more complex once I get it built (configurable amount of races as well as custom races, sexes and ages with an aging system.) all of which will be configurable... But as of right now this is as far as the plugin is... If you find something else let me know!

3. Offline

fireworkman1

sounds epic :D and il keep a look out for you