Question Questions on mods, enchantments, and plugin compatibility..

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tails_Prower_24, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

Hello everyone! Would it be possible to add a mod (like more swords mod) or a mod that gives more swords to my server so that everyone could use it without downloading the mod?

I need something like this for my factions server where there would be a variation of extra enchantments on those new swords in particular. I have uber-enchant plugin that allows you to add new levels of enchantments on swords and I want a way to add that in an essentials buy sign.

I need there to be a way to get a sword with (for example knockback 50 on it) from an essentials sign. (But I need a plugin that is compatible with essential to give me a sword like that and I don't even know how for it to give me a sword with an enchantment (especially an enchantment from another plugin)).

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Tails_Prower_24 You can do that with the right plugins, no need for mods at all.

3. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

@timtower Hello Timtower. What plugins do I need?

Thank you!

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Tails_Prower_24 i don't really know the answer to that question.
    I believe that Essentials can do it on its own.

Never did this kind off stuff.

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

You can use ChestShop to achieve this. Instead of putting the item in the chest like in this video, you use the text "AdminShop" in the first line of the sign which will give it unlimited stock, instead of what is in the chest. You can customize what the "AdminShop" text is in the config.

Watch this video that shows you how to do it, it's how I learned to do what you're looking for :)

Easy way to get higher enchants, TimTheEnchanter plugin :)

Tails_Prower_24 likes this.
  6. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

Thank you very much @oceantheskatr This has helped! I will try this soon!

Thank You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.