PvPManager - Looking for a Tester

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by NoChanceSD, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NoChanceSD

My plugin is made to change/add features to PvP mechanics and it's hard to test all the features properly since it's PvP testing(requires 2 players at least). So i'm looking for someone who can test new versions before they are uploaded to bukkit. I would send new versions to that Tester and he would test them alone/with friends and then report to me what errors he found, features that could be improved, etc.

Here is the plugin page if someone wants to take a look: PvPManager

PS: If this isn't the correct forum please tell me, my last post here just disappeared for some reason.

2. Offline

bobacadodl

NoChance20
    If you cant find someone to help test, you can always run a localhost offline-mode server to test things out. Just letting you know if you havent thought of that already :)

3. Offline

NoChanceSD

bobacadodl
    I know, but my computer is really old and freezes a bit lol
    Would be easier to have someone else testing it.

4. Offline

NoChanceSD

Still looking for a Tester :)

5. Offline

jprules

i am testing it on my server

i dont like that you can toggle you pvp off
    becaus when 2 people are fighting and one person turnes he's pvp off
    maybe you can toggle that away and i dont get why you should use this
    i mean worldguard is doing the same

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  6. Offline

NoChanceSD

jprules There are people who prefer to play without PvP, they can turn PvP off to themselves. Also, it can be a feature to donor ranks on a server. Anyway, there are permissions that allow disabling that feature.

7. Offline

TheUpdater

make so thay cant combat pvp change if the player is in combat make a timer om 20 seconds or so then he can turn it off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.