Plugin Request PVP RANKUP (READ)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by supernunoski99, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

supernunoski99

Hey there people of bukkit,

I'm just starting a Minecrat Server wich contains PVP & I would love to have a rankup plugin that allow users kill & rankup.

I will need that plugin with the ranks of group manager, same ranks & when the default player kils 20 people he will automaticly rankup.

I've tried other plugin like RankUpOnKills or RankupKills but they don't work for me, one rankup default to the third rank (passes the secont one) & the other when someone dies count 5 deaths & the person who killes do not receive the kill.

Thanks & I hope answers in the thread.

MCAlpha Minecraft Server Developer

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@supernunoski99
    You need to tell us what it is you want. Rank up plugin is useless. Explain exactly what happens, when, why, and how. Use as much detail as possible.

3. Offline

supernunoski99

@pie_flavor Ok so what I want is a plugin that uses the ranks of group manager.
    Per example:
    My first rank in the group manager is the default one so in the pvpplugin it appears default as a starting rank with a kill count of 0.
    the second rank is the lieutnantII so in that rank at the plugin I would need to have a kill count off 20...
    & then so one...
    Third... Kill count off x kills
    Fourth... Kill count off x kills

The plugin can be configurable & the messages that appears to the players like 'you kill one player, now you have x kills' & 'you rankup up to x rank, now you need x kills' this message configuratable with colours & put pefix in the messages with the name of the server.
    When a player kill another player they will receive 1$ (EssentialsEconomy)
    If it is possible I use ScoreBoardStats plugin & one of the lines of the plugin Would be the kill that fault to pass rank.
    If not we talk about make a ScoreBoardPvP.

The server as a ot of ranks so I will need a way to put more ranks in the config.
    Permissions, only a permission to count the kills (-pvp.count)(Don't want STAFF memberrs counting so need this permission) & a permission to the Admins to reset they score (-pvp.reset.*)(cmmand:/pvp PLAYER resetscore)

Saying again that the other rankup pvp plugins don't work & have issues.

Thanks,

MCAlpha Minecraft Server Developer

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.