Solved PVP Problems.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by joereider, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

joereider

Hello everyone. I have had this problem for a very long time. No one on my server can pvp. I got pvp
    enabled in server.properties, i got pvp enabled in the multiverse thing and it's enabled in essentials.

Here is a list of my plugins:
    AutoMessage, AutoSaveWorld, Backpack, Buycraft, ChestShop, CoreProtect, DisguiseCraft, Essentials, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Faction, Hangman, Lift, Lockette, mcjobs, Multiverse-Core, ParallelWorlds, PermissionsEX, PlayerHeads, ProtocolLib, PvpLevels, SimpleWarnings, SonicScrewdriver, SurvivalGames, TimTheEnchanter, TreeAssist, uSkyblock, Vault, WorldEdit and WorldGuard.

The message people get when they pvp says: "PVP Dissabled Here"

Anyone know how to fix this?

2. Offline

lcpvp

Essentials probably has something to do with it, as well as worldguard.

3. Offline

joereider

Nope. Nothing worked. :'( I feel like i will never find out what does this.

4. Offline

nhadobas

Can you get a screenshot of the exact message?

5. Offline

joereider

What image? The "PVP Dissabled Here" message?

6. Offline

nhadobas

Yep, can you get an in-game screenshot of it. I may be able to recognize that plugin causing it.

7. Offline

lcpvp

I think its world guard.

8. Offline

nhadobas

Thats what i was thinking, but if the message says something along the lines of "disabled" its not WG.

9. Offline

lcpvp

Then I think it might be an essentials plugin.

I would advise you save all your config files or whatever you have for essentials, and delete all of your essentials folders and jars. Then try and see if it still happens. If it still doesnt work, then add the essentials back in.

10. Offline

joereider

Is this good?
    [​IMG]

11. Offline

ChrisMintjes

I don't know for sure, but do you have the essentials settings like this:
    Code:
        # Users with the essentials.protect.pvp permission will still be able to attack each other if this is set to true.
        # They will be unable to attack users without that same permission node.
        pvp: true
    You must have the permission:
    essentials.protect.pvp

12. Offline

joereider

Yes i do have those permissions setup. And Icpvp it's not essentials.

Anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  13. Offline

nhadobas

It could be factions or pvplevels.

14. Offline

joereider

How would i check if it was pvplevels or factions?

15. Offline

joereider

Bump

Still no one? -_-

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

16. Offline

ServerHelp

It could be factions. Make sure that pvp is enabled in the specified zones. Or it could have something to do with CoreProtect preventing PVP.

17. Offline

joereider

Super Bump Mode Engage! Bump.

How much more do i need to bump?

Oh and if you want to see the pvp not working live, go to this ip: 96.23.49.174:25565

Please help me!

18. Offline

joereider

19. Offline

joereider

20. Offline

joereider

I am so tired of bumping, someone PLEASE help me....

21. Offline

MayoDwarf

What plugins do you have installed?

22. Offline

joereider

Here is an updated list. Plugins (34): TimTheEnchanter, Sonic Screwdriver, WorldEdit, mcjobs, Buycraft, Parallel_Worlds, Vault, Backpack, Multiverse-Core, PermissionsEx, PlayerHeads, Questioner, WorldGuard, TreeAssist, SimpleWarnings, AutoMessage, LockIP, Trollolol, CoreProtect, Lockette, ProtocolLib, AutoSaveWorld, Hangman, Essentials, Lift, Citizens, EssentialsSpawn, PvpLevels, EssentialsAntiBuild, uSkyBlock, DisguiseCraft, ChestShop, EssentialsChat, Factions

23. MayoDwarf
    AutoMessage, AutoSaveWorld, Backpack, Buycraft, ChestShop, CoreProtect, DisguiseCraft, Essentials, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Faction, Hangman, Lift, Lockette, mcjobs, Multiverse-Core, ParallelWorlds, PermissionsEX, PlayerHeads, ProtocolLib, PvpLevels, SimpleWarnings, SonicScrewdriver, SurvivalGames, TimTheEnchanter, TreeAssist, uSkyblock, Vault, WorldEdit and WorldGuard.

24. Offline

MayoDwarf

Guys Multiverse-Core is your problem...

Do this guys: /mv modify set pvp true [world name you want pvp in]

25. Offline

joereider

Nope, did nothing. -_-

26. Offline

MayoDwarf

Get rid of EssentialsAntiBuild and EssentialsProtect also.

27. Offline

joereider

Please help me. To the the pvp not working in person go to my server: 96.23.49.174:25565

I had no essentials protect and essentials antibuild didn't fix it.

It was parallel worlds. Thanks to Mayo for fixing it! And good luck on your chance to be a BukkitDev Mod.

28. Offline

MayoDwarf

Thank you! Please change prefix of this post to solved! Thanks - Jared

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.