[PVP Plugin] Free For All

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheJerryGoes, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheJerryGoes

Plugin category: General

Suggested name: FFAPVP (With Multiworld Support)

What I want: When you right click a sign that is like: Line 1: [FFA] Line 2: Join Line 3: {ARENANAME} Line 4: {PLAYERSINGAME/TOTAL} or do the command /ffa join, You get teleported (to a point set by the arena creator) and you have with you a kit and a kill streak GUI menu item (the kit, the item that displays the menu, and the kill streaks can be customized in config, for kill streaks it would be like how many kills you need for a custom item like enchantments and lores.).​
    When a player gets killed, a message (all messages can be changed in config, including the prefix) shows in client side, The Victim will see in chat: [Prefix] >> You were killed by {PLAYER_WHO_KILLED_THE_VICTIM} with {HEARTS_THAT_THE_KILLER_HAD_WHEN_THE_VICTIM_GOT_KILLED} left. And the killer will see: [Prefix] >> You killed {VICTIM} with {HEARTS_THAT_HAD_THE_KILLER_WHEN_THE_VICTIM_DIED}.​
    When Someone dies, they don't drop their items, but they drop a golden apple, when a player picks it (It never goes in inventory), the player who got it, gets absorption and Regeneration I for seconds set in config.​
    Other Details:
    - If a Flint & Steel is added in the kit config or Killstreak config, it will only have 1 use and the fire wont burn any blocks, it will just be there for players to burn, and it will be turned off in 3.5 seconds by itself.​
    - A Maximum Players In-Game can be setup in config.​
    - While In-Game, Blocks Cannot be broken.​
    - A message shows when a player has enough kills for a killstreak item.​
    - All the messages displayed by the plugin will only be displayed in the world where the spawnpoint is at.​
    - A Scoreboard like in the server IP down below, can be turned on or off in cofig.​

Similar to the FFA they have on zincbox.net
    Checkout play.zincbox.net to get an Idea

Ideas for commands:
    - /ffa join​
    - /ffa leave (When you leave, you get teleported back to the block and you get your inventory restored before the time you did /ffa join.).​
    - /ffa setup spawn (setup the spawnpoint for players)​
    - /ffa reload (reload config)​
    Ideas for permissions:
    - ffa.kick (Players with this permission are able to join if the game is full by kicking a player that joined last.).​
    - ffa.host (Can use /ffa setup spawn & /ffa reload)​
    - ffa.default (Can use /ffa join, /ffa leave)​
    When I'd like it by: Before December 2014 Ends.​

2. Offline

TheJerryGoes

Yes sure, that would be nice! :) thank you

3. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Removed offtopic conversation.

XgXXSnipz
    Please do not insult people because they made a small grammar mistake.

4. Offline

Jaaakee224

5. Offline

TheJerryGoes

Thanks, I've tried this plugin before, but it doesn't met my requirements, It has a lot of options and setting it up its kind of hard. That is why I requested this plugin, so its easier to setup, and has the features I would like it to have.

6. Offline

Jaaakee224

TheJerryGoes
    Not every request is filled, and minigames have a very little to no chance of being made at all. There are also several plugins I know of that hook into BattleArena, maybe you can find one that suits your needs. You can talk to the developers and see what they can do for you.

XgXXSnipz likes this.
  7. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Removed offtopic conversation and server advertising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.