PvP is not working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Migrosbudget, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Migrosbudget

Hello everybody,

Yesterday I've set up a completely new craftbukkit server, newest version.

I've installed several plugins such as Worldguard, Worldedit, Essentials (without Essentials.Protect), PermissionsEx (without Modifyworld), Mcmmo, Factions, LWC, Showcase etc...

But now, the pvp on the server seems to be globally disabled, not even admins can fight eachother. Some things I've already tried:
    • I've got pvp enabled in the server.properties
    • I've tried to globally allow pvp with worldguar command /region flag __global__ pvp allow (which returns me an error "player name expected").
    • I do not have modifyworld or essentials.protect installed since it caused problems with my lava&water bucket settings. I use worldguard blacklist for that now.
    And honestly, I have no idea what could cause the issue, all plugins are working perfectly fine, except for the pvp which is not working.

Help would be appreciated.

Greetings Migrosbudget

2. Offline

Migrosbudget

I was able to fix the problem myself.

It seems as if the Plugin called WorldWarp was conflicting with some other plugin which caused the pvp to get disabled. No idea why exactly, but it was clearly that plugin.

If you do got problems yourself with pvp, try to disable that plugin if you got it on your server and switch to an alternative like Multiworld.

[solved]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.