PvP Games Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iiHeroo, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Offline

iiHeroo

Plugin Category: Fun

Suggested Name: Kit PvP

What I want: There isn't much so it shouldn't be that hard. I want a PvP/FFA plugin for my server so people can battle and kill. And it has their KD in chat using EssentialsChat. You can set your KD also, but default is 0.0 and to the dear person that's coding this, if you can't make it so it says your KD in chat. I'd like a command that'd be listed below. Also announce to have a kill streak of 3 or more. When creating your first arena it will make the Arena #1, and the next Arena #2. It automatically guards the Arena from being destroyed. Kits will be customization in FTP and the you'd need to name the kit. The permission will be KitPvP.kits.<kitname> you can set cool down and 1 kit per life. So they can't exploit it. Also, from people finding out the commands, help will be sorted into "groups" so it will be /pvp help player. There will be arena signs and Kit signs, there will be signs for Kits also, but Arena signs will be done via command using world edit. I've also had issues with people shooting bows down at you when they're in a "SafePlace" from being killed.

Ideas For Commands:

Player Commands:

/kd - Says Your KD.
    /kdtop - Lists 10 tops KD's on P1 and says your place and P2 is 11-20 top KD's.
    /kd [player] - Tells you the KD of that player.
    /pvp help Player - List's the commands for Player in Pages
    /pvp join [arena] - Joins the Arena #
    /pvp leave - Leaves the PvP arena to LobbySpawn and you can set it to a 6s wait time and they may not move for those 6s
    /pvp lobby - Go to lobby
    /pvp kits - List available kits, you'll see the kits if you have the permission to that kit

/pvp kit [kit] - Select a kit
    Staff Commands:

/pvp setkd [player] - Set someone's KD
    /pvp stop [arena#] - Kicks all players within a PvP Arena to Lobby Spawn, but may rejoin
    till someone does /pvp close [arena#]
    /pvp help staff - List of Staff Commands

Admin Commands:

/pvp close [Arena#] - Closes an arena so you can edit it. When closed, it kicks players to lobby.
    /pvp open [Arena#] - Opens an arena so you can edit.
    /pvp create - Creates an arena in a World Edit selection. Automatically closed till
    opened. It will assign the next #
    /pvp stopdrop [Arena#] - Stops item dropping in that Arena
    /pvp help admin - List of Admin commands
    /pvp setlobby - Set Lobby for KitPvP
    /pvp delete [arena#] - Deletes that Arena and moves anyone in that area to lobby.
    /pvp setwall - Set's the stats wall for Arenas using World Edit. Look below for sign layout
    /pvp setspawn [arena#] - Set's the spawn area for that arena.
    /pvp ssarea [arena#] - Select the spawn area with W.E. so bows cant be used in that area.
    SS = Set Spawn

Permissions:

*NOTE: COMMANDS AND PERMISSIONS IN SAME ORDER

Player Permissions:

kitpvp.killdeath
    kitpvp.killdeathtop
    kitpvp.killdeath.others
    kitpvp.help.player
    kitpvp.join.<arena#> - You need to have to add a permission for each arena incase you have a Donor arena, if you want them to have all do kitpvp.join.*
    kitpvp.leave
    kitpvp.lobby
    kitpvp.kits
    kitpvp.kit.<kitname>

Staff Permissions:

kitpvp.setkd
    kitpvp.stop
    kitpvp.help.staff

Admin Permissions:

kitpvp.close.<arena#> - if you want them to be able to close all add kitpvp.close.*
    kitpvp.open.<arena#> - if you want them to be able to close all add kitpvp.open.*
    kitpvp.create
    kitpvp.stopdrop.<arena#>
    kitpvp.help.admin
    kitpvp.setlobby
    kitpvp.delete.<arena#>
    kitpvp.setspawn.<arena#>
    kitpvp.setspawnarea.<arena#>

Arena Sign Layout:

[KitPvP]
    Arena#
    [Opened]

Kit Sign Layout:

[KitPvP] *Even if its for Donor, they wont get anything from it. It will require the
    Kit kit perm.
    [KitName]

*Note: If you make this, I'd be glad, no one was willing to make my last two suggestions :/ And maybe there can be future updates.

Kit sign will also be manual to make.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

iiHeroo