PvP enabled, but wait!... no sword damage o.O ?!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ShAd0w, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ShAd0w

Okay so recently working on my server I discovered a very odd bug. I noticed that when in my survival world players can not damage other plays with swords, axe, really cant hurt them with anything except arrows being shot from a bow and maybe an empty hand. I dont see any console issues that could be pointing to any issues. Here is a list of the plugins i have if it helps at all.

Any ideas ?

2. Offline

MrRedLogan

Multiple of your plugins can turn off pvp.
    Check your world file for Multiverse to make sure that it isnt disabling pvp.
    also look in your world guard and essentials configs to make sure they arent disabling it either. I can go more in depth if you want me to =)

3. Offline

ShAd0w

Well multiverse checks out and essentials checks out good. Maybe this could be causing it ?

I dont see what this would cause it though? and here is my permissionsbukkit file if it has anything to do with it ?

Weird part is, people on the op list should have all permissions based on permissionsbukkit. But super admins cant damage players either :confused:

4. Offline

ShAd0w

Sorry for the bump but I still can't quiet figure this one out ?

5. Offline

MrRedLogan

sorry, lol. put in your config for Essentials, WorldGuard, and Multiverse's main and world config.

6. Offline

ShAd0w

Attached Files:

7. Offline

ShAd0w

Little Bump >.> this bug is still super annoying

8. Offline

MrRedLogan

I honostly dont know =|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.