PVP Cosmetics 1.8

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Flaksfqa, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Flaksfqa

I've searched for this a LONG time but I really couldn't find anything on it. I wanted some pvp cosmetics like kill effects and arrow trails even win effects. The popular server hypixel has things like Hearts Trail Effect, Green Sparks Trail Effect, Dragon Rider Victory Dance, Guardian Victory Dance, Blood explosion kill effect. I was hoping for someone to make a plugin that had this kind of stuff. I would use this plugin for my UHC donators. If a player is killed then there are certain things you could do with particles, like have an armor stand with particles circling or something.

PluginCategory: Fun

Game Versions: 1.8 - 1.11 since it's going to be full compatibility, server is 1.8 though.

Suggested Name: PvpCosmetics

WhatIwant: Mainly what I was requesting was arrow, rod, snowballs and egg trails. If someone throws or shoots then the projectile would be followed by a single line of particles. I've seen plugins that can have particles but it isn't a single line, it's almost like 20 particles all scattered. A perfect example of the kill effect and projectile trail can be found here. I think that having like 10 particles for trails would be cool. I'd be happy with most things but thanks to anyone who makes this

Ideas for commands: /cosmetics to open a GUI

Ideas for permissions: up to developer, but perms per effect

When I'd like it by: before this weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.