Inactive Project Changed to Guns+ [DELETE]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SirTyler, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Offline

SirTyler

Project moved to Guns+

obitoo and kahlilnc like this.
  2. SirTyler Your thread post formatting looks good to go, don't forget to put the version in the thread title as well:

[FUN] Guns v1.0 ~ Make things go Boom [1.1-R3]

3. Offline

SirTyler

Alright, thanks!

4. Offline

md_5

Approved

kahlilnc likes this.
  5. Offline

SirTyler

Version 1.2

• Added Recoil
    • Updated Config
    • Added Gun Shot Sound

6. Offline

emquasney

hey, the textures arent working. can u help me out?

7. Offline

TheMaverick185

Hey how do I get guns? I type /guns add and nothing happens?

8. Offline

SirTyler

Sorry, apperntly bukkit no longer auto-watches you to your own thread.

The custom textures or the default ones? paste your config files if custom, if default check that your connection to the internet is working (if you offline it wont work).

/guns add is a command for temporarily adding guns. In order to get the guns you have to spawn them in. You can get their id's via doing /guns list

Version 1.3

• Added Rocket Launcher
    • Added Grenade
    • Added Info Command
    • Updated Config File with better Support (including Rocket Launcher)
    • Guns 1.2 Bug Fix

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  9. Offline

2797jake

wait im confused, i thought bukkit couldn't add whole new items/blocks to the game

10. Offline

SirTyler

Spout, its basically a item from the game (flint) with a new texture, name, and code applied to it. Its still at its base just that item but my plugin adds onto that with spout.

11. Offline

kink2550

Is there a link for crafting recipes or how can i spawn them can you show me an example please. thx!

12. Offline

SirTyler

You have to spawn them in via ids which can be gotten by using the /guns list

13. Offline

kink2550

i tried that and when i do that it just dissapears and says type /guns help - displays help

14. Offline

SirTyler

you do /guns list and nothing happens?

15. Offline

TheFluffey

Really nice, and really similar to GunPack: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-gunpack-create-your-very-own-guns-spout-1-1-r3.57768/

You guys should combine, he has the same setup as you with more options (By a good amount), but less models. Also, he uses bullets instead of arrows. Pretty cool!

I love both the mods, I might use one for grenades (Yours) and one for guns (His)

16. Offline

estier1

Hi,
    When i write /guns add nothig happend or when I write /guns 144:1055 for example

17. Offline

SirTyler

I am sad, mine isn't the only gun plugin xD. I am still working on the configuration as its only been out since yesterday.

18. Offline

estier1

Hi,
    Can you help me pls.How can I get a gun what must i write?

19. Offline

SirTyler

people need to read the information more xD (or my information isn't as good as I think) /guns add is use to create a new gun, like the config. you have to do /guns list and then either do /give <player> <id> (or another giving command)

20. Offline

estier1

Hallo,
    Ok wait a minute i will try it

Edit:
    I've try it i wrote /give estier 318:1050 then there was a message ,,there's no item calles 318:1050''

21. Offline

TheFluffey

Yours are both basically the same plugin... I like the fact that his doesn't use arrows.. But I LOVE your grenades and such... Please combine them or something.

I LOVE Yours, just make the arrows gone with invisible bullets :D

It is soooo COOL :D

22. Offline

SirTyler

I will look into making invisible bullets, that was something I was planning to do but haven't done yet (like I said before its been around since yesterday and gone under alot of work since then)
    I double checked and you need another plugin such as essentials that allows for item spawning with durability.

Now I am off to make a information and use video!

23. Offline

estier1

Hallo,
    Ok i will try it and thanks that you make a video

Edit:
    I failed....i used essentials but when i wrote /give estier 313:1050 i got 64 diamondboots
    can someone help me?

24. Offline

SirTyler

use the command /i <guns id> you get the id from doing /guns list and it will give you the id, so lets say one is 318:1038. you type /i 318:1038 and it will give you the gun with that id. The video will be posted tomorrow and will cover commands, start up, and use.

25. Offline

estier1

Hi,
    Ok I tried it and type /i 318:1038 and then a message came ,,This item does not existet'' (i hope i write it right because I'm from germany)

Hallo,
    Can someone tell me how I use essentials and how to install the plugin ,,guns''

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

26. Offline

SirTyler

The Video for use and Installation will be available at around 4 or 5pm EST.

27. Offline

estier1

Hi,
    Okey thanks I hope I can use the plugin on my server.....

Hallo,
    Where's the video ?
    I'm frustrated

28. Offline

TheFluffey

it is very easy. List the guns, op yourself, and use the /give player1 318 : GUNID

You can only give one gun in this format. You must be op on the server. Replace player1 with your minecraft name and gunid with the list id

29. Offline

estier1

No....
    When I start my server and type /give estier 318:1044 nothing happend and one min. later the server shut down...
    I don't know how I use this plugin.......can someone make a list what the plugin needs like spout and so on

30. Offline

SirTyler

Video will be delayed due to sound de-syncing.

And thank you for helping out.

You need Spout, Guns, and something similar to how Essentials spawns items.
    simply use /guns list when you log in then do /i <id> or /give <player> <id>