Professional Developers Wanted - Level Up Minecraft Servers

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Squirzy, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Offline

Squirzy

[​IMG]
    Hello, My name is Squirzy and I am the owner of Level Up Minecraft, a fairly popular Bukkit server network with a large player base. I currently own 2 servers, Survival and PvP, with plans on releasing another 3 servers. My goal in this thread is to find some professional coders who know what they are doing for some upcoming projects I have planned, as well as some plugins to release on my already standing servers.​
    As much as I like letting new devs learn from making plugins, I am only looking for advanced developers with experience who are able to create plugins with little to no errors - or at least create a plugin with issues they can fix.​
    I have many types of plugins, some small and some very large, that I would like developed. If you are interested and have the experience in plugin development please let me know here or in a PM with details on you and your experiences, I will then add you on Skype so we can talk more on some of the projects and what is in it for you.​
    If you are stuck on what to say you can use this application below:​
    ~Application~
    How long have you been coding java?:
    Previously created plugins:
    Do you have skype?
    Addition Comments:

Thank you for taking interest in Level Up Minecraft,
    Kind Regards,
    Squirzy
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

md_5

I may be able to help you with that part :p
    PM for details.

3. Offline

Squirzy

I'll flick you one now.

4. Offline

PandaMonium-HUN

Finally, some serious request! :cool:

Country/Time Zone: - Hungary (Hummers on Balaton, doesn't ring any bell?)
    How long have you been coding java?: - For a little bit more then a year now.
    Previously created plugins: - Mostly privates, but i can handle most likely any kind of plugin creation.
    Do you have skype? - Of course.
    Addition Comments: - I have no public plugin yet but I made a lot of private plugins. I can handle databases, configs, schedulers and as I said most likely everything. I'm also a web developer so I can help you out with your website if you need help in it.

Would be great to work with some serious server :)

5. Offline

Squirzy

Sorry, I would like to see some sort of example plugins before we go any further

6. Offline

PandaMonium-HUN

Sent you a PM.

7. Offline

kahlilnc

I recommended a dev to you :D Since you asked about a server to server teleportation plugin.

8. Offline

Squirzy

I alread have server to server teleport on my server, I was just giving a description of what the server is

9. Offline

YoshiGenius

Age: 15 - please don't take this too much into account for badness as such
    Country/Time Zone: Sydney, Australia, AEST
    How long have you been coding java?: About a year...
    Previously created plugins: Im a developer for survivalgames, too. DevBukkit: link in sig. github: http://github.com/YoshiGenius
    Do you have skype? Course! Skype name is yoshigenius.
    Addition Comments: it'd be nice to work for a serious team/server. Please PM me with planned projects either way. :)

Edit: devbukkit link is http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/yoshigenius

10. Offline

kahlilnc

Ahh ;( Dang

11. Offline

Squish000

Country/Time Zone: England (GMT)
    How long have you been coding java?: About a year , i started with client mods, then started making a small java game, then came back to minecraft and starting my first plugin
    Previously created plugins: MagicalSpells
    Do you have skype? Yes, i don't use it much though (username is squish000)
    Addition Comments: It would be cool working in a team instead of just standalone plugins, however i will still develop my own plugins as well as working on the server.