problems with new bukkit build

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by rykuu, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rykuu

When I log into my server, there is absolutely nothing there. I even imported one of my other single player worlds, but still nothing. And then after a minute or 2 the server crashes... any ideas how to fix??

2. Offline

bigbass1997

for the world problem check to see in the server.properties file that the world-name is set to your single player world. Then for the server crash problem try dedicating more RAM to the server.

3. Offline

panade

i have a similiar issue. i just updated my server and the map chunks dont seems to start loading.
    i tryed out chunkster now and now i got exactly 1 chunk in the whole world.
    o.0 do i have to start everything over?
    2011-12-14_11.10.04.png

4. Offline

rykuu

any ideas on how to fix this? Ive already tried taking off my mods but still doesnt do didly

5. Offline

panade

6. Offline

TnT

Please post your server.log file.

7. Offline

panade

[​IMG]

there was something getting my attention while checking the server log.... i saw i still have oreobfuscator. this could be a reason for massive map loading buggs. sadly i cant test it right now due mc maintenance.

in the log i posted its already removed. the errorspams from mchat and openinv shouldnt be a problem at all. the plugins just stop working then but they dont affect world loading.

EDIT:

ok it was oreobfuscator, this plugin is changing all map ores so this was the source of my problem :-D maybe this is also the source of others issues. i think not updated and similiar anti xray plugins do the same.

Attached Files:

8. Offline

rykuu

where is the server log located?
    Edit: I found a text file called "server" and it looks like the other guys one (much longer though) but I cannot upload it

9. Offline

panade

i just copyed the last starting part.

1. start your server
    2. stop server
    3. open the server log file
    4. scroll down to the end of the log file and find the beginning of your last server start
    5. copy paste it in a new text file you created (on your desktop or somewhere)
    6. upload

;-)

10. Offline

rykuu

ok... here we go

Attached Files:

11. Offline

panade

wtf ^^ it looks line none of ur plugin works anymore. dud u swapped from 1337 build of bukkit to the new one or did u used A older one?

12. Offline

rykuu

I am using a new build, and I did update all my plugins.

13. Offline

panade

maybe the plugins are not at the state of 1.0? all those exeptions in ur log file say clearly the plugins dont work. or better java cant handle them.

this can cause crashes and also weird map behave if this happens in a massive amount.
    im sure u also have a plugin like this "nolagg" thing wich is editing the world.

14. Offline

rykuu

Well, I will try and run the server with fewer to no plugins and see if that helps. I hope that if that is the case the plugins update soon, cause most of them are the core to what I am trying to achieve with my server

15. Offline

rykuu

Yay, it works now!!!..... and I was able to keep the key mods to run my server (with the exception of the jail one Y_Y )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.