Probably Impossible Without Client Mod but...

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Jayjay110, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jayjay110

Is it possible to draw a 3D image, like say a ball, with a blank white texture or something inside the server, then send it to the client? I dont think its possible but if it is I would like to know how.
    Also, is there any entity that looks tiny (the size of a bullet) that can have a set velocity. AND lastly, is there a size setting for fireballs? can you make them larger or modify the explosions strength and radius.

P.S: These are all server only mods, I dont wanna get client sided yet :p

2. The 3D-tile thing: Nope, couldn't find any packet that would allow any visual display on the client apart from blocks and entites.
    Tiny entity: Maybe the little bobber at the end of a fishing rod? I think I read it was an entity, it could get tough to have it spawn somewhere though (regardless if clientside or serverside).
    Sized fireballs: Since they are naturally always the same size, it would be really suprising if notch implemented a way to make them have a different size.

3. Offline

Jayjay110

Yeah I thought of the bobber, but I didnt know how good it would be lol :p thanks for the reply :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.