Private Worlds/Individual Player Worlds

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by The Gaming Grunts, Nov 17, 2013.

1. me :p

timtower likes this.
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Blah1

3. Offline

mattrick

4. Offline

Evildude221

5. Evildude221
    Thanks for telling me about Skyblock... especially a plugin that I've already used ;). Though this has a similar concept to Skyblock (floating island and what-not), this plugin is completely different. I suggest reading the request again. I'm not looking for a skyblock plugin ;)

6. Offline

I suggest that you include a end portal hidden somewhere on each island if that is feasible

7. Offline

Commander9292

8. Commander9292
    Sounds good. Can you pm me a link to the file and any necessary info so I can at least try it out?

9. Offline

Commander9292

The Gaming Grunts Just put it up on Bukkit Dev, it's awaiting approval still.. I'll let you know when you can try it out.

10. Offline

hubeb

11. Offline

Commander9292

12. Offline

hubeb

Commander9292 Thanks, ill let you know of any bugs if i find any :p

13. Commander9292
    Testing it now. Any commands or other info I need to know?

14. Offline

Commander9292

15. Commander9292
    Pretty cool. What you have works perfectly. Just lacking the following:

1. Suggestion/Necessity- worlds should be islands in 1 world. The process of creating the worlds and having them loaded for all the necessary players will make my server go boom. You can perhaps experiment with creating a chunk generator.
    2. Party system as I mentioned in the OP.

Other than that, it's a good start :)

16. Offline

Commander9292

The Gaming Grunts Sounds good :D Lots of features to come. I'll try to make different world types and custom generators as well as admin commands. I'll take a look at the post to see the party system.

17. Offline

mattrick

18. Offline

Commander9292

mattrick16 Go ahead if you want to, I didn't mean to steal your project. I just was messing around and started messing around with worlds and thought I'd show them what I'd done. It's still yours as far as I know

19. Offline

mattrick

Commander9292
    Its fine, maybe we can collaborate on the plugin.

20. mattrick16
    It's still your's :p

A collab would also be pretty cool :)

21. Offline

hubeb

22. mattrick16
    Don't mean to keep bugging, but any update?

23. Offline

mattrick

24. Offline

mattrick

The Gaming Grunts
    That's not exactly what I need, I need to generate an island whenever a player runs a command with chests, blocks, trees, etc.

25. Offline

Commander9292

Why not just load a schematic when they run the command?

26. Commander9292
    They're supposed to be unique like any regular world, except in island form.