PrisonMine Crashing and deleting all my mines.(please help)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RRL213, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RRL213

I really need help I'm running a prison server and PrisonMine just started crashing if you could help me that would be really appreciated! I copied the error report so you guys could help!
    Link: http://pastebin.com/Hz1LbFax

2. Offline

ShadowWizardMC

theres an error with the main: in the plugin.yml how about using a previous version and seeing if that worked

3. Offline

RRL213

ShadowWizardMC

I just tried all the previous versions I don't think that's the problem. hope you can find it out for me that would be awesome!

I fixed it!

I fixed it then this issue re appeared today anyone have feedback?

4. Offline

RRL213

-Bump-

5. Offline

Sm3xyD3vil

RRL213
    Could you please give me a list of your mines?

EDIT:
    If you have any still working*

6. Offline

RRL213

Sm3xyD3vil

1. Mines.pmine

2. A-Mine.pmine

3. A-LogMine.pmine

It seems to save the mines but when I start the server it says no mines are there..

Edit: I just started my server and it gave me another error:
    "[16:16:32] [Server thread/ERROR]: [PrisonMine] mineObj Mines was not found, but its TimeTrigger still exists"

Sm3xyD3vil

I also had previous mines A-Z, Free, Free+ and 7 Donor Mines those are the only ones since they got wiped..

7. Offline

mazentheamazin

RRL213
    The mine mineObj cannot be found in the config, but is registered in the TimeTrigger.. Please make sure that mineObj is defined as the mine in the config area.

8. Offline

RRL213

9. Offline

mazentheamazin

RRL213
    In the directory /plugins/PrisonMine/mines/ check if there is a config file called mineObj.yml or something similar to that.

10. Offline

RRL213

11. Offline

mazentheamazin

RRL213
    Please tag me for me to answer you. and, I would say create it due to it saying that there is a mine called "mineobj". Did you ever had a mine called that before?

12. Offline

RRL213

mazentheamazin
    No I haven't

mazentheamazin
    I've typed in mineobj.yml created it
    I load the server make a mine it still has the error "[Server thread/ERROR]: [PrisonMine] mineObj test was not found, but its TimeTrigger still exists"

I've created all of the files yet nothings working I hope you can help me find out this issue D:

13. Offline

mazentheamazin

RRL213
    Give me a second, I'll look through the source to see the lines its not working at
    Edit: Unable to find whats wrong, I would recommend deleting the PrisonMine folder then restarting the server. Sorry >.<

14. Offline

RRL213

ok thanks anyways!

mazentheamazin

Thank you for all your help I just found the huge problem! my auto-save plugin was interfering! thanks to everyone who helped!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.