Prison Mines

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by VenamousV, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Offline

VenamousV

Suggested name: Prison Mines

What I want: I would like a plugin that has mines that automatically reset after a certain period of time. I know there are many plugins out there like this but I have spent a lot of time searching and there are none that are up to date. The ones that aren't up to date but still work have a lot of bugs, and a server with too many bugs looks unprofessional. Even if someone could use the source code and update one so it functions properly with 1.7 I would be grateful. I would also like it if the region selection can be handled by World Edit/World Guard

If you did want to take one and update it I would suggest PrisonMine
    Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/prisonmine/

Ideas for commands:
    '/mine' - displays the prison mine help page
    '/mine create (mine name)' - takes the region you have selected and creates the mine
    '/mine + (block) (percent of mine the block covers)' -Adds the block you want to the mine and
    '/mine - (block) (percent to take out of mine)' - Takes away specified block or decreases the amount
    '/mine protect (break/place whitelist & blacklist)'-either whitelists blocks that can be placed or broken
    '/mine delete (mine)' - deletes the mine
    '/mine reset (mine)' - forcibly resets the mine
    '/mine timer (time)' - sets mine auto-reset time. (preferably in minutes)
    '/mine warning (times)' - sets warning times. (preferably in minutes)

And any other commands that you think would be necessary. Or basically any of the commands from the plugin PrisonMine. (link above)

Ideas for permissions:
    - prisonmine.(command name)
    - prisonmine.admin / prisonmine.*

When I'd like it by: Whenever it can be completed by.

I know this is a lot of work but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could do this for me! Thanks :)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

penguin_leader

timtower likes this.
  4. Offline

VenamousV