prevent players from making player shops outside of given area

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BooGaLoo90, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BooGaLoo90

I run a faction server and cant have players using chest shop outside of the player shop area, because they can fill it with valuables and it will be protected from raiding.

does anyone know of any work around to only allow players to use their chest shop permissions in a given region?

2. Offline

BooGaLoo90

*bump*

Is there any plugin that allows me to disable specific permissions for any given group in a defined region?

sounds complicated, so im sure it is. lol. i dont want players to use chest shops. now, if it was a command based plugin, i would just use world guard and make a 100,000x100,000 region with the blocked-cmds flag, and make regions i want them to use it in with higher priority.

how do i disabled permissions on a region basis?

3. Offline

davewolax

there is option in chestshop config to only enable chestshop in the world guard regions. (it's in the end of the config as I can remember) and also even there is option to only enable chestshop in the world guard regions that only have /region f chestshop allow.
    check the config and try to change them and see the results!

4. Offline

BooGaLoo90

i havent tried Chestshop yet, i am trying to work with Battle Shops but i guess ill switch since Chestshop has region compatability and Battle Shops doesnt. thanks.

5. Offline

davewolax

Yes it does support world guard regions and it's very configurable.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chestshop/

Good luck!

6. Offline

Lifecraft_R

BooGaLoo90 you can block commands in certain regions with WorldGuard

7. Offline

davewolax

Lifecraft_R yes you are right, but he wanted to disable specific permissions for any given group in a defined region, in another word he wanted to disable permissions on a certain region. but as far as I know that's not possible.

BooGaLoo90 could use different world for the ChestShop and use multiverse inventories to share the inventories between two worlds, or even better he could make a small plot world and call it Chestshop so people can go there and have separate permissions than the main world but also able to get their own plot and make their shop safe and secure . or even more fancy, ppl could pay to get one plot. and of course PlotMe supports economy as well!
    And that's what exactly I did on my server! :D

8. Offline

Lifecraft_R

9. Offline

davewolax

10. Offline

davewolax

BooGaLoo90 If your issue was solved, please change the thread prefix to [Solved].

11. Offline

BooGaLoo90

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.