Prevent creepers form blowing

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LRFLEW, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Offline

LRFLEW

I know it's not really heard of a plugin developer requesting a plugin, but I am both busy and don't really have much of a clue of how to go about this.

I want to make a funny video involving creepers, but I need to set the "Stage" without them blowing me to smithereens. I need a plugin to help with this.

What I NEED:
    • A creeper will not destroy blocks or damage ANY entities.
    • If you cannot stop the explosion animation and de-spawning of the creeper, at least spawn a new creeper right in it's place so there is no overall loss of creeperism.
    What I WANT:
    • No blowing up animation or "countdown" animation
    • A command to turn on and off creeper peacefulness without having to removing the plugin and restarting the server
    • If a creeper has proximity damage (like a zombie), that needs to be canceled, but I can probably do that by myself

EDIT: now that I think about it, an alternative is a plugin that replaces all of a peaceful mob I can place into creepers. I don't know how feasible either of these options are, but both will work.

2. Offline

Joey Clover

There are plenty of those out there: NoExplode is one

Undrtakr, puggawugga and LRFLEW like this.
  3. Offline

LRFLEW

Woops :p. I search Creeper and found no good results, so I left it there. I didn't think about any with explode in the name :p. Thanks

4. Offline

Joey Clover

Don't forget to click LIKE near my comment! XD