Filled Preloaded

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Resoluciones, Aug 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Resoluciones

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: Paper version git-Paper-174 (MC: 1.14.4) (Implementing API version 1.14.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Suggested name:
    Preloaded

What I want: I would like to modify the respawn behavior, so when someone without a claimed bed dies, he respawns on a non lava/water uppermost block of a randomly picked already LOADED overworld chunk. In case it's not too complicated pls. also make the plugin automatically skips the "you died/respawn" screen.

Ideas for commands: Not needed.

Ideas for permissions: Not needed.

Ideas for configuration: Not needed.

When I'd like it by: when possible.

Thanks!

2. Offline

Twisted_Panda

I can do this for you, but I'll use bukkit and not paper, since its bukkit.org

3. Offline

DeveloperNixion

Sounds like a good idea

4. Offline

Resoluciones

That would be great!

I never had a problem with any bukkit plugin in paper when using the same Minecraft version, and I've tried hundreds, so no problem with that.

Thank you!!!

5. Offline

Resoluciones

Hi Panda! Let me know if any progress!

Thanks!

6. Offline

Twisted_Panda

I haven't had time to do it, if someone else wants to get it done then they're free to do so. Been busy with some other stuff, sorry!

7. Offline

Resoluciones

No problem, maybe some other Dev can do it, otherwise I wait for you to have time for that!

Thanks!

8. Offline

RussianWaffles

9. Offline

Resoluciones

thanks! I will try it now.

EDIT: Tried and the respawn on a random loaded chunk works more than perfect! The only issue it that the plugin does not respect respawn on bed for those players that had claimed one, but I'm thinking on using the plugin this way. I think I will ask for another plugin for "bed teleport" (or maybe I'll use an old plugin I have for that I have somewhere) and have both options separately.

Thanks!!!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.