PreciousStones - Back under the development of phaed

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by aPunch, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

aPunch

Ryannober, Avous and kahlilnc like this.
  2. Does this work with 9xx?
    Due to the 928 breaking player move events, unsure on how PS picks the moving up.

3. Offline

minechomp

Is this plugin 928 safe? It says [860]

4. Offline

phaed

Not yet. A couple of things don't work like mines etc.

5. Offline

minechomp

Ok Im using 860 but I keep gettting this error log:

2011-06-29 11:39:14 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\PreciousStones.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceException: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.<init>(DataSourcePool.java:210)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceManager.getDataSource(DataSourceManager.java:210)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceGlobalManager.getDataSource(DataSourceGlobalManager.java:63)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.getDataSourceFromConfig(DefaultServerFactory.java:427)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.setDataSource(DefaultServerFactory.java:388)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:168)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServerFactory.createServer(DefaultServerFactory.java:64)
    at com.avaje.ebean.EbeanServerFactory.create(EbeanServerFactory.java:78)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:175)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:174)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:194)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:117)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:931)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4031)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1296)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.coreConnect(ConnectionImpl.java:2338)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.connectOneTryOnly(ConnectionImpl.java:2371)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2163)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:794)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:47)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:378)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:305)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.createUnpooledConnection(DataSourcePool.java:401)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.createConnectionForQueue(DataSourcePool.java:607)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.PooledConnectionQueue.ensureMinimumConnections(PooledConnectionQueue.java:205)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.initialise(DataSourcePool.java:248)
    at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourcePool.<init>(DataSourcePool.java:208)
    ... 17 more

6. Offline

phaed

Code:
    com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.DataSourceException: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    Looks like the credentials you specified in your bukkit.yml dont have access to your mysql database.

Read the installation section:

http://sacredlabyrinth.net/wiki/index.php/PreciousStones

7. Offline

minechomp

Ok ill try that.

8. Offline

Mercury

Gonna try this plugin as soon as Multiplay updates this plugin :)

9. Offline

ShadowHeart

I'd too like to know why the field isn't destroyed when the block is. Have had a issues with this causing the mysql database to become corrupted. Is there a fix for this?

10. Offline

Bronski

Well I'm using it on 935. I think it's still mostly working, aside from the intermittent naming/saving issues I experience. Also I might be having the "breaking them is not registering" issue too. I just do "/ps clean /ps save" a lot and hope for the best :/

I really hope this plugin isn't dropped. It seems like the easiest way to let users protect their stuff quickly. I wish I had been using it all along.

EDIT: WTB client-side field grid mod (like the WorldEdit client-side selection mod) :p

Feature idea: Usually if I'm troubleshooting something it's a protection block, but /ps info makes me page through everything... glowstone etc. It would be nice to be able to filter somehow. Just a thought :)

11. Offline

gameswereus

This plugin is looking pretty nice.

12. Offline

thefoxygranpa

Phaed! I saw you updated one of the bugs I submitted. Should we expect an update soon :D ?

Thanks again!

13. Offline

Bronski

ATM we're all receiving *healing*, no matter where we are on the map. I haven't changed the config for the glowstone (or any other) in a week. I'm not sure when this started, possibly last night with 935 (I had /god on so the users may have been *enjoying* it without telling me for a while). I reloaded and it stopped, but we became aware of another issue. If you die within the range of a healing block it bugs you out. You have to leave the game because it won't let you respawn. Sorry if any of this was duplicate info.

Thanks

Show Spoiler
    the only healing block in my config:

title: "Glow of Life"
    block: 89
    radius: 5
    slow-heal: true
    no-conflict: true

14. Offline

aPunch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.