Powerful Walls

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by breezy_83, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

breezy_83

So, right now I am asking any professional plugin creator to code up a custom "Walls" plugin for my server. Here are the details/specifics to it

Regular walls but with upgradable powers and editable amount of players required on 1 of 4 teams (Config) All players has 40 health---
    Each class needs to have need 100 xp lvls (The charge bar) to activate their power
    I would also like the ability to import in my own customly made maps [ May signs be used to join a match? if so please add this in as well] ^_^ also if possible can you (whoever you are) make all this configurable? if so thank you so much.

Kits for all classes (just a quick rapup so I can see who's interested in developing this plugin)
    [Although kit items cannot be dropped by the player or when they die]

Classes:

Titan- This class with the power of picking up blocks and throwing them at enemies when fully charged.
    Explosive arrow does 2.5 damage -+- Max lvl is 8 and each lvl progresses by .5 damage (lvl 8 shoots 3 explosive arrows that deal 6 damage each)
    Default lvl 1:
    Mining wood or iron ore has a 40% chance to drop 1 extra block and/or ore
    max lvl is 7 and each lvl progresses by 10% only at lvl 7 dies the chance of 1 extra change to 2.
    Default Combat lvl 1:
    Hitting an enemy with with an arrow grants you (the player) speed I and regen I for 4 seconds
    Max lvl is 7 (10 seconds) and each lvl progresses by +1 second
    Default Kit lvl 1:
    lvl 1: 3 steak, 1 instant health pot III, 1 speed 2 pot, and iron sword enchanted with unbreaking I

Sniper- This Class has the power to shoot an explosive arrow when fully charged.
    Default lvl 1:
    Explosive arrow does 2.5 damage -+- Max lvl is 8 and each lvl progresses by .5 damage (lvl 8 shoots 3 explosive arrows that deal 6 damage each)
    Default lvl 1:
    Mining wood or iron ore has a 40% chance to drop 1 extra block and/or ore
    max lvl is 7 and each lvl progresses by 10% only at lvl 7 dies the chance of 1 extra change to 2.
    Default Combat lvl 1:
    Hitting an enemy with with an arrow grants you (the player) speed I and regen I for 4 seconds
    Max lvl is 7 (10 seconds) and each lvl progresses by +1 second
    Default Kit lvl 1:
    lvl 1: 32 arrows, 3 steaks, 1 instant health pot III, 1 speed 2 pot, power 1 enchanted bow

Warlord- This Class has the ability to shoot 3 wither heads when fully charged.
    Default Skill lvl 1:
    Skulls do 2.5 damage each -+- Max lvl is 7 and each lvl progresses by .5 damage
    Default Mining lvl 1:
    Mining wood or iron/diamonds has a 40% chance to drop 1 extra block/ore/gem
    Default Combat lvl 1:
    Hitting an enemy with with any sword grants you (the player) speed I and strength I for 4 seconds
    Max lvl is 8 (11 seconds) and each lvl progresses by +1 second (lvl 8 boosts the effects to II on both potion effects
    Default Kit lvl 1:lvl 1: chain boots and chestplate enchanted with prot 1, 3 steaks, 1 instant health pot III, 1 speed 2
    pot, and 1 stone sword

---------------------------------------------------------++-----------------------------------------------------

2. Offline

Crud41

*clears throat*

According to section 1 of page 1 on the sticky on "plugin requests" it explicitly states to no do the following:

Personal Requests - If your request is for you and you alone, and no one else can use it, you might want to learn Java!

(This request looks pretty personal to me)
    PM me your Skype so we can talk - If you wish to fill plugin requests, you do so freely. This is not a site to solicit sales for your desire to make money filling plugin requests. If there are extra details you need to fill the request, ask for them on the post itself. Posts asking to take discussion to skype will be deleted without warning.

(An email is the equivalent of a skype)

Huge, huge huge requests - Not actually a "not to do" but do not be surprised if an extremely complicated request is ignored. The simpler a plugin, the more likely it is to be made.

(This plugin seems rather abnormally large and specific)

In the case that you need large plugins like this completed, feel free to hire yourself a personalized DEV or learn to code in java yourself.

Thanks.
    ~ Crud41
    Professional Noob Programmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.