Potions of Hunger

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by a2mchae, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

a2mchae

Pretty much exactly the same as potion of instant health. creation should look something like:

awkward potion + cake = potion of replenished hunger (four hunger bars replenished)
    potion of replenished hunger + glowstone = potion of replenished hunger II (7 hunger bars replenished)
    potion of replenished hunger II + redstone = potion of replenished hunger
    potion of replenished hunger (I/II) spash potion= (3 bars/5 bars)
    Potion of Replenished Hunger II + Fermented Spider Eye = Potion of hunger II (see below)

potion of replenished hunger + Fermented Spider Eye = potion of hunger (-3 hunger points one bar of damage if hunger goes below zero)
    Potion of hunger + glowstone = potion of hunger II (-7 hunger bars. one bar of damage if hunger goes below zero)
    Potion of hunger II + redstone = potion of hunger (one)

if anyone could make this, it'd be great! plus, if u can think of a better name than "replenished hunger" that'd be great! :D

(notice how the layout is very similar to the picture of potions for healing. :eek: tht's how i'd like it)

2. Offline

NeilFarwoods

a2mchae
    Does it have to be like this crafting recipe? Because I know how to get Hunger Potion of any level with a plugin!

3. Offline

StyL_TwisT

You could create an ItemStack with a certain name, then when that itemstack was rightclicked with it would be taken away and this line of code would be executed:

Code:
    player.addPotionEffect(new PotionEffect(PotionEffectType.HUNGER, 1, 200));

4. Offline

a2mchae

yes, i'd like it the way it is. for sure i'd like it to be required to use cake with it, and the setup would be needed too.

this plugin request if for a server that i play on, and im sure it'd just be easier for the owner to just get the pluggin... :eek: i'd like this plugin to be made, because i don't understand how to make it myself the way u suggested...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  5. Offline

NeilFarwoods

a2mchae
    StyL_TwisT

Search for the plugin InfiniteKits
    You can easily create your own potion, hold a potion and do:
    /npeffect hunger (level) (time=ticks) (Amplifier)

6. Offline

a2mchae

please, this is the "plugin request" forum. if it's so easy to make, could u fulfill my request please?