Problem/Bug Post issues

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Zombie_Striker, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zombie_Striker

While making some posts the past couple of days, the I run into some problems with bold,underlined and italic messages (and while creating this thread, problems with ordered lists).
    1. When editing a sentence that was underlined, the icon in the toolbar for underlined is "inactive", and when I remove the underline from that sentence the icon becomes "activated".
    2. After using underlined/bold text, if you add any new lines (\n) to the message and try to remove the underline/bold (what do I call it, modifier?) it may appear to be deactivated until you begin typing. After you type a character, the previous modifier will re-activate and the text will become bold or underlined.
    3. *Sometimes* If you try creating new text that is has all modifiers (bold,underlined and italic), the modifiers will all deactivate unless you hit backspace.
    4. While creating this thread, the way the ordered lists handled empty lines fluctuated. Sometimes trying creating two empty lines would "break-out" of the list mode, and sometimes it just leaves empty lines that continue the sequence.

2. Offline

teej107

Have you tried it on a different browser?

3. Offline

Mrs. bwfctower

@Zombie_Striker I get the issue with the text formatting buttons staying 'pressed' but actually aren't. Can't remember exactly how to recreate it, but I end up 'unpressing' them pretty easily by pressing them or typing the keyboard shortcut a few times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.