porting plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Billyoyo, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Billyoyo

I made some plugins in the old hmod, and loved it i though it had that ease of use...
    i dont want to be mean but i am finding the plugin programming with bukkit much harder and more complicated, and i get lots of errors...
    so i am wondering two things
    1. is bukkit programming going to improve as bukkit its self improves?
    2. is it worth porting my plugins

number two is what im most interested in, i made about 5 plguins that got a half decent amount of downlaods between them, though i am not ocmpletly sure of how to port them or is there a programm that sort of 'does it for you'? i would love to get back into programming plugins, but to be frank currently im a bit puzzeled by the whole thing

i am not being meen and i KNOW ITS IN EARLIER DEVELOPMENT im jsut simple stating that i find it hard and whether porting is easier, or am i simple looking at it the wrong way?
    if so is there a more complexed (or intrecot) tutorial around? that takes you step by step, i wanna know what the plugin looks like when its working cos mine wont be fixed, is there something im missing

im not sure if this is the right place for this thread but i wanted to know...

billyoyo

2. Offline

nichiatu

This.
    And hi, bill. :)

3. Offline

Billyoyo

Hi do YOU think its worth me porting any of my plugins, and if i did what one's should i port? im so confused!
    so yeah should i 'port' any of my plugins?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.