Portforward Problems

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Felixbakkum, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Felixbakkum

I tried to portforward my server blocked up firewall on my virus protection and my computer what's wrong getting so mad right now :(

2. Offline

BoomScoom

@Felixbakkum Well your ip that you type in on your web browser should start off like 192.168.... and then it should fill the rest in for you, if it doesnt go to your windows search and type in CMD then when u find that click it and type ipconfig then the ip your looking for should be under the default gateway. Then type the ip in your web browser that is from the default gateway. Then when you search that it should come up with this thing where you have to type the password the default password is (username) admin and (password) admin if that doesnt work you can ask your parents what the password is and then type it in. Once youve done that go to the port forwarding section and add a new ip/port the ip address will be the same one as the default gateway then set the port to 25565 and make the port selection thingy Both instead of just UDP or TCP. Then add the port and it should work, if it doesnt you can check if the port is open with port forward network utilites search that up and download it. Or you could go into your server.proporties and see if the port is set to a different one. If it is set it to 25565 and it should work.
    Tagh me if your still having problems

3. Offline

Felixbakkum

Ye i still have some problems can't find out what to do here is how i did portforward
    http://gyazo.com/d9326a1f6df94ea5f6daa4ae55c76774

4. Offline

BoomScoom

@Felixbakkum You forgot to name it, name it something simple like Minecraft Server

5. Offline

Felixbakkum

Still have problems omg help meeh,,,,

6. Offline

PolarCraft

7. Offline

BoomScoom

8. Offline

Felixbakkum

d-link

9. Offline

BoomScoom

@Felixbakkum Can you paste your server.proporties file in pastebin for me? Heres the link http://pastebin.com/

@Felixbakkum Also maybe try looking up tutorial videos on how to port forward d-link router

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  10. Offline

Larry Newman

11. Offline

Felixbakkum

12. Offline

Larry Newman

@Felixbakkum Can you send a picture of the port forwarding page in your router? Just so we can see that it's correct :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.