Plugin Request Poll Gui

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

I was looking for a while for a /poll plugin many are out there but i believe a GUI interfaced poll works best and cleanest, regarding the chat.

Basic idea:

Someone types in /poll and it opens a GUI.
    The GUI shows several clickable items which when you hover over them show a word to suggest what the poll is about.

The items clickable have a dynamic word that in short refers to what the poll is about:
    Example:

I recently added a Safe World for the super mobs that wont spawn there but only allows regular vanilla mobs to spawn there. I would then use this plugin as i describe(or attempt) if someone types /poll a few blocks show up depending on the amount of polls there are. Safe World would be shown(configurable) via a grass block, if i hover over it then it dynamically tells me "safe world"(if i call it safe world that is) Then if you click you get a few options... (Read on)

Ill post a picture under this as i cant seem to do it here as i type this...

After clicking that grass block:
    In the picture the Sponge is dynamic hovering over it shows the question, the bush if you click that will answer yes(or whatever you configure) and the barrier answers no(or configurable)

Example of such:

Hovering over the sponge would say "Should we add a safe world where no super mobs should spawn"

The bush clicking that allows for a YES vote, and the barrier a No vote.

Could have a Torch on bottom right to "return" to the polls so the thing where the poll opens up.

Commands:(Defaults on all but /gui commands are OP)
    /poll (opens the GUI)
    /poll create (name of poll) [item id to show]{Default id would be grass when not put in.}
    /poll add (name of poll) (answer) (item id) [Location in GUI] {Here you must enter an item id that acts as an answer, The location part not sure how that works.}
    /poll remove (name of poll/all) {This deletes the specified poll or all}
    /poll reload{While not a highly adviced way to reload a plugin it can be usefull}

Requirements:
    - poll.create(default op)
    - poll.use(default all)
    - poll.reload(Default op)

Also i'd like to point out that if able to add multiple answers more items should be able to be added in configurable slots.(Only if able) This so that either in btween the barrier and the bush an item is added that for example would be called "maybe"

The way to move the items within the confines of the GUI is dev's choice either make it so that ops cant vote but can move the items in the slots via ingame(this causing them to move for default users) or via config(which might be easier)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

upload_2015-6-12_11-50-26.png upload_2015-6-12_11-50-26.png The Sponge would be renamed to: Should we add a Safe World?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.