Question Plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Chromify, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Chromify

Hi,
    Do you guys know any plugins that when, for example if player1 kills player2 and then console executes a command upon player1? Or can I get it coded? Thanks!

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

@Chromify Hey, I made a plugin that should fit your need :) You can add as many commands as you want in the config (I tested 100 and it works fine!) as long as you follow the correct formatting. There are two variables, %killed% and %killer%. When the command is run, it will replace each with the correct player's name. If you have any problems with the plugin, tag me in a reply! You can reload the config in game with "/pvpcmd reload".

Plugin: PvPCommands.jar
    Source code: http://pastebin.com/P5LCA3k7

EDIT: Updated plugin a little bit, reuploaded file.

Last edited: May 2, 2015
    Chromify likes this.
  3. Offline

Chromify

@oceantheskatr
    YOU ARe THE BEST!
    But there's one bug, I removed the economy rewards because I had a different plan in mind. It still says $10 has been added to my account as in when I was killing my admin to test my rewards. Can you fix this? Thanks so much...you are the GOD!

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

Did you reload the plugin/restart the server after changing the config?

5. Offline

Chromify

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

@Chromify can you send me a list of your plugins? It doesn't do that for me if I change the commands. It may be another one of your plugins doing that. Especially since the default command for the killer is giving $100 not $10 ;)

7. Offline

Chromify

8. Offline

oceantheskatr

Hmm, it seems to be working for me. You're changing the commands, saving the config, and doing "/pvpcmd reload" in game? If so, PasteBin your config and I'll take a quick look :)

9. Offline

Chromify

@oceantheskatr
    I will do this asap. Sorry about the long wait. I was just fixing global voting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.