plugins wont load on dedicated server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by nitroxygen, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nitroxygen

Hi when i run the server without any plugins i get no errors when i load it with any plugins i get a error like this.
    The server is up to date and the plugins are up to date can anyone help.

If you need more info please just ask me

2. Offline

TnT

Remove your CraftBukkitUpToDate plugin - its causing you problems.

3. Offline

nitroxygen

yes i know they one is the problem im just showing it as a example and all of the plugins that i add give me that error just a little different each time because of the name of the file. Iam running the server on a dedicated server running CentOS i think its 32 bit.

4. Offline

TnT

You'll get that error with plugins that aren't compatible. Keep removing the ones that show up until you have a clean running server. You also need to make sure the plugins you download are compatible with the build 531.

5. Offline

nitroxygen

I have tried 7 or 8 different plugins and they all dont work, they all say there compatable with 531 and i have all of the newest versions of craftbukkit, plugins and java

6. Offline

TnT

Remove all your plugins. Download and install the ScrapBukkit plugin. If that doesn't work, there is something else going on.

7. Offline

nitroxygen

I dont get any errors after i removed all plugins and i added ScrapBukkit
    ok so it installs what does this mean about all the other plugins?

8. Offline

TnT

Likely, one (or more) of your plugins is not updated to work with 531, and causes all plugins to fail to load. Try adding your plugins back in one at a time, see if that helps.

9. Offline

nitroxygen

I have tried adding each of them in, one at a time, and i have even tried to find the newest plugin on the forums and add that and it still gives me the error. I have downloaded both develpoment and recommended versions of craftbukkit to see id that did anything and it dident.

I hate to do this but i really do need help

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  10. Offline

TnT

Stick with the recommended build - you'll have much better plugin compatibility than using the latest build.

Which plugins are you trying to use? Are you sure, when you grab the latest plugin version, you are using that latest download when you put it in the plugins folder (not some cached version you have somewhere).

11. Offline

nitroxygen

I just found out that if i type in /usr/bin/java -version i get this message from the server
    java version "1.5.0_22"
    Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_22-b03)
    Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_22-b03, mixed mode)
    if this is not the most up to date version of java can u help me install it i have tried so many things.

12. Offline

TnT

Ahh. You will need to update to 1.6.x. What OS are you running?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.