Plugins to disable building

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by khazoids, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

khazoids

Is there a node built into permissionEX to disable building or is there a separate plugins to disable building for a certain group? I don't really know what to type in or where to start searching for such a plugin.

2. What I've done on my server is set up 5 groups with GroupManager.
    Builder
    Admin
    Owner
    When someone comes onto my server for the first time they are by default in the Default group, all they can do is walk/fly around and talk. They can't build or use WorldEdit or anything. For them to be able to build they have to be in the group Builder using command /manuadd <Username> Builder
    hope that this helps some. GroupManager can be a confusing plugin to figure out, feel free to message me if you need help.

3. Offline

khazoids

Well, I asked if there was a node on permissionEX because I want to find a plugin specifically for that. I've already setup everything with PermissionsEX so I don't want to switch to another grouping plugin.

4. Offline

MrDent009

khazoids
    Do you have modifyworld?
    If so, if a group doesn't have this permission node 'modifyworld.*' , they cannot build

5. Offline

khazoids

They also can't talk

6. Offline

jacklin213

what chat plugin do u have and have u done what MrDent009 said?

7. Offline

khazoids

I have, but they can't talk and I use iChat for prefixes and such

8. Offline

jacklin213

u need to give them the chat node if u want them to talk

9. Offline

khazoids

I'm not sure it has a chat node. I've taken a thorough look at the plugin but it doesn't say

I also don't understand how iChat affects this, when I remove modifyworld.* they couldn't talk but they could when it was still there

BUMP

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  10. Offline

jacklin213

so can u state your problem again lol i forgot what ive done here and what u've done

11. Offline

adde

Hey! I need some help, I have all this shit with PEX and Modifyworld but there are no world support for the worlds.
    I want them to be able to build in nether but not in overworld. But they should be allowed to BREAK in overworld.

IP: netherfactions.no-ip.org
    Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.