Plugins that work since 1.3 came out

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SeeD419, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TnT

It seems to be working on my server. Have you updated? His thread shows support for builds 420+.

2. Offline

DraxisWuf

I can confirm that ServerPort and properTime both work with their current builds in the current build of bukkit.

3. Offline

Infernus

Does start up, give clientmessages, but locks nothing even when I tried selecting/locking different things.

4. Offline

Beaverbeliever

Upgraded CB to 432, and WorldEdit and WorldGuard to their most recent updates, but get this error during startup, and leading it to not work:
    Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not load plugins\WorldGuard.jar in plugins: null
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:85)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:94)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:55)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:187)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:174)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:120)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:227)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sk89q/worldedit/IncompleteRegionException
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:72)
        ... 8 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sk89q.worldedit.IncompleteRegionException
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:30)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 11 more
    Does anyone know why this might be?

5. Offline

Venatius

I may be mistaken, but Extend Day doesn't appear to be working. /home and /spawn commands with Essentials don't seem to be up either, and I can confirm Movecraft isn't quite right again yet either.

6. Offline

pizclassy

today i changed to group users which is like permissions, almost all of my pluggins that use it now work even though some of them still dont such as mywarp however i find that it is a great sub for permissions and is alot more flexible

7. Offline

NotYetRated

I am currently running with CB 443 B 420 with;
    Essentials 2.1 (renamed config to world)
    Permissions (hacked version)
    WorldEdit/Guard

I CANNOT however, use the /give command. It returns with "Error:Unknown item numeric: ItemStack(STONE x 0)" .....Anyone else getting this problem?

8. Offline

JD DeGaetano

A download link to each plugin you have that works would be nice. That way we are using the EXACT same plugin. Decreases confusion.

9. Offline

DanJenks09

Edit: Using Craftbukkit latest build compiled by Jenkins

Working:
    AntiGrief (only using the antigrief.prevent.block.ignite node)
    DeathTpPlus
    Essentials/ban/chat/help/spawn/tele/warp
    LoginMesage
    LWC ( have not fully tested but no errors on console)
    McMMO
    Permissions
    Nether -Super-Simple Nether Portals

not working:
    CreeperNerf - Brings up no errors, and seems to load fine, but it doesnt do anything... this may be user error, so i'll look into that further.

10. Well - i can confirm that i am running 1.3, and i am running iConomy, but with WARNING's xD

11. Offline

Doppelkeks

Many plugins do not work for me as Essentials and Authcraft and many more. Can anyone upload his server files I actually use the builds mentioned in this thread and CraftBukkit latest version. Please help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.