Plugins for a Prison server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Asip, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Asip

Hello everyone, I am starting up a prison server. I have a lot of base plugins but I need a few ones and I want to know if anybody knows of any that actually work & are good.
    My plugin list consists of the following:
    Multiworld,
    bPermissions,
    WorldEdit,
    Vault,
    Questioner,
    LWC,
    WorldGuard,
    MCBans,
    dynmap,
    Essentials,
    Worldborder(Removing soon),
    MineResetLite,
    CommandSigns,
    EssentialsSpawn,
    Chestshop,
    EssentialsChat,
    BattleArena,
    ArenaSpleef.

The plugins I, I have searched for and I have not found a good one(I have not looked that hard for a /rankup one though O_O). I need a plugin that can automatically replant saplings as soon as the tree is broke in a WorldGuard region, and I also need a /rankup plugin. I've seen many on faction servers, and I find plugins that do that but their all out of date. If anyone could help me out here, I'd be grateful.

2. Offline

jorisk322

I recommend my backtospawn plugin, to avoid unfair logging out. You can use Otherdrops to replant saplings I think.

3. Offline

Zarius

Hmm... OtherDrops can't quite do that well enough yet. You could set a replacement block when a log is broken to change to sapling but that would apply to all log blocks. I plan on adding a condition so you can limit to, for example, just logs above dirt (and could also check to ensure a log above) but that would plant a tree if you broke the bottom log on a log wall for example. Not sure if dedicated plugins would handle that better though (ie. how far do you go to determine that it's an actual tree you're breaking?)

I think there's a plugin called "Super Items" or something that automatically plants saplings as they fall to the ground - could help with what you want (not quite the same, I know)?

4. Offline

Compressions

Asip I'm glad to help! :) For the sapling replanting plugin, click HERE. For the /rankup plugin, click HERE.

5. Offline

Asip

Cool, thank you Compressions. I have another question however. I am trying to allow people to use furnaces in my worldguard region for my workshop, but they still cannot use the furnaces. How can I fix this?

6. Offline

Compressions

Asip /region flag <regionname> chest-access allow

7. Offline

Asip

8. Offline

Niknea

Why do yo need multiple worlds for a prison server?

9. Offline

Asip

Niknea I have a donator world, called Candyland so yea

10. Offline

Compressions

Asip Yes, it works for furnaces.

11. Offline

Asip

Compressions I did test it though, and it didn't work. Does LWC even though the chest is public play a key factor into this?

12. Offline

Niknea

/unlock

13. Offline

darkbro100

Instead of MineResetLite use PrisonMine & PrisonSuite.
    Get WorldGuardCustomFlags and WorldGuardTreefarmflag
    And CombatLog for the anti combatlogs.

14. Offline

Asip

How do I like disable commands in a region?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.