[Plugin] You have been playing for too long

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by wumpyc, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Offline

wumpyc

I'm aware that there is a plugin out there called AntiAddict Revisited, but what I am aiming for is just a simple plugin. If anybody ever played MMO's some of them warned you every 1 or 2 hours of playing with a message: "You have been playing for 2 hours. Please consider taking a break!".

The plugin should be as simple as possible and I believe that it would come handy to a lot of server owners who care about their players.

Assult likes this.
  2. Offline

AndyMcB1

You want to have less players on your server?

Commander9292, Fluxanoia and mack2540 like this.
  3. Offline

xTonyDude

Easy to make, I Can take care of this plugin , do you want an exeption? like the player has permission antiaddict.exempt it will not show the message?

4. Offline

wumpyc

No, but I care for my players to the point where I prefer 30 trusted players than 100 addicts.

Yes sure, and if possible make a config with configurable intervals.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  5. Offline

xTonyDude

yeah , i can add that too.

6. Offline

^w^Nick^w^

I agree with wumpyc. Please make this. Keep our players safe!

7. Offline

CrispyLipz

wumpyc :x What if the Trusted players are addicts? xD

8. Offline

thomas15v

Idk but i play minecraft because i am addict. And if a server i love would scream to do something else i would just filter these messages with tabby chat XD. But indeed this is a good idea. xTonyDude still working on it?

9. Offline

xTonyDude

Almost done with the plugin , I Found myself a quick bug but i'm going to fix it

10. Offline

wumpyc

You sure?

11. Offline

andrewpo

It doesn't take 20 days to make a plugin like this, it takes an hour at most... :eek:

Fluxanoia likes this.
  12. Offline

xTonyDude

wumpyc andrewpo I Finished the plugin that day, I posted the link by my iPad but it seems like it didn't post, i'll be trying to find the plugin again sorry, thanks for letting me know thoe, the plugin only took 20 minutes.

NoAddict Download Link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Once Again, I Appoligize, I Tough i'd post the link to download the plugin, but the post didn't post,
    Thanks for telling me/Reminding me,
    also wumpyc will you allow me to post NoAddict on the plugin bukkit forums?
    Features:
    - Customizable Time
    - Customizable Message
    Permissions:
    - NoAddict.exempt - If you have this permission, you won't be reminded, Op by default.
    Bugs:
    No Bugs.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  13. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

You are the dev, your call

14. Offline

Axanite

[quote uid=90832915 name="xTonyDude" post=2122707]NoAddict Download Link: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Once Again, I Appoligize, I Tough i'd post the link to download the plugin, but the post didn't post,
    Thanks for telling me/Reminding me,
    also wumpyc will you allow me to post NoAddict on the plugin bukkit forums?
    Features:
    - Customizable Time
    - Customizable Message
    Permissions:
    - NoAddict.exempt - If you have this permission, you won't be reminded, Op by default.
    Bugs:
    No Bugs.[/quote]

As timtower said, its your decision. Your the developer of the plugin. You have the say whether or not you want it on Bukkit! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  15. Offline

wumpyc

As timtower and rf2minecraft said you don't need my permission to post it, but if it counts Yes I would love to see it posted on bukkit forums ;D

Axanite and timtower like this.
  16. Offline

xTonyDude